bzl.co

Add a thread

Kay, I got banned for killing monsters while lagging

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Red nose pirate den II. I guess hackers go there. The kicker is, it was a GM that banned me. I was lagging, and just jumping and killing on my phantom. I then tried to cc, maybe I'm the only one who tries to just do something when lagging bad (realistically, it's stupid because it'll slow it down, but whatever.) Everything died, got the EXP and I changed channels. 3 seconds after, boom. Banned.

I'm done with this game.
Onto kMS. See ya.
Posted: July 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 22

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
emtine Level 189 Khaini Bishop
byeeeeeeeee dooodd
Jul 10 2012
Who other than a GM would ban you?
Jul 10 2012
Is perm'd then it was a GM. If 30 days then it was a auto. If you were lagging then it prob was a auto.
Jul 10 2012
Kay, Hopefully you wont get banned on Kms either f3.
Jul 10 2012
Have you tried filing a ticket?
Jul 10 2012
AusLiam Level 56 Zenith Spearman
If a GM banned you for lagging
Couldn't you just submit a ticket,saying you were lagging to get unbanned ?
Jul 10 2012
I submitted a ticket.
I was hacked 6 months ago. Sent a ticket then, too. Never responded. I'm not expecting a response. I can't even. I've spent quite a bit of NX on that account so far. Just. No. I don't expect an answer. If I get one

"OH YOU WERE HACKING, YOU KILLED EVERYTHING ON THE MAP AND THEN CHANGED CHANNELZ LIKE A HACKER"

Well no s**t. I already attacked them. I just. They don't play the game, they monitor it. Whatever.

It's Perma. That's why I say it's a GM
Jul 10 2012
emtine Level 189 Khaini Bishop
If a GM banned you for lagging
Couldn't you just submit a ticket,saying you were lagging to get unbanned ?[/quote]

would that take a long time? LOL
Jul 10 2012
I actually got a message like that too. The maple admin came up and said I was bad for hacking. I just logged back in and everything was fine
Jul 10 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.