MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Carte Mill and Rapier combo

MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend

Jul 11 12
Windia Night Lord
CowsMoooooo
Is anyone else having problems trying to link perform this combo?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 11 12
Windia Buccaneer
Noctusfist
For me i can connect 9/10 times. I think you just have to be really quick about it. You can't allow a delay between the two skills or else it won't connect
MapleStory Screen: 3838 pvp score on wh
Jul 11 12
Renegades Phantom 1
StoIenxGoods
The delay is better than Mercedes combos i think; I land it the majority of the time.
Jul 11 12
Bellocan Aran 4
aranly
Is it actually better dpm than the skill that hits four times!
MapleStory Screen: VIP Crossbow - ATK 123 clean MapleStory Video: Pre-BB Aran Manon solo :D
Jul 11 12
Broa Phantom 4
PhantomCiele
FinnKun: The delay is better than Mercedes combos i think; I land it the majority of the time.

I have an easier time with my Mercedes. To be honest though, I button mash for combos, so I get a screen full of the little red messages telling me that I can't use the skill because I'm spamming it too much.
I still button mash for the Phantom combo, but I land it much less than Mercedes...I'm not sure. You can't hit Rapier TOO fast or it won't activate after Carte Mille...you also can't be a millisecond too slow or it won't activate then either. It's really just down to button mashing. I usually tap Rapier twice. It's become a habit...and sometimes I still miss. Guess you just have to train to get faster at it.
MapleStory Screen: The fallen of pantheon MapleStory Video: The Sherlock of Maplestory: Episode 1
Jul 11 12
Galicia Aran 4
Wolfaran7
use rapier right before you're about to smash the card in carte mille
Jul 11 12
ElNido Wild Hunter 4
EthanVPhat
havent hit 3rd job yet
did u guys try to marco it? i think it would work
MapleStory Video: Pap run Pre-BigBang
Jul 11 12
Scania Bishop
Synqs
i macro'd mine...
Jul 11 12
Scania Phantom 4
Coliding
For me I just press x then c simultaneously (Cause x is my push and c is my rapier). So its like how I do my Aran combo attack.
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory level 210 MapleStory Video: Phantom Monster Park Solo
Jul 11 12
Windia Kanna 4
Cenina
darkan6: For me I just press x then c simultaneously (Cause x is my push and c is my rapier). So its like how I do my Aran combo attack.

This. It works every time for me.
MapleStory Screen: Walulu army
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login