MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Carte Mill and Rapier combo

MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend

Jul 11 12
Windia Night Lord
CowsMoooooo
Is anyone else having problems trying to link perform this combo?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 11 12
Windia Buccaneer
Noctusfist
For me i can connect 9/10 times. I think you just have to be really quick about it. You can't allow a delay between the two skills or else it won't connect
MapleStory Screen: 3838 pvp score on wh
Jul 11 12
Renegades Phantom 1
StoIenxGoods
The delay is better than Mercedes combos i think; I land it the majority of the time.
Jul 11 12
Bellocan Aran 4
aranly
Is it actually better dpm than the skill that hits four times!
MapleStory Screen: VIP Crossbow - ATK 123 clean MapleStory Video: Pre-BB Aran Manon solo :D
Jul 11 12
Broa Phantom 4
PhantomCiele
FinnKun: The delay is better than Mercedes combos i think; I land it the majority of the time.

I have an easier time with my Mercedes. To be honest though, I button mash for combos, so I get a screen full of the little red messages telling me that I can't use the skill because I'm spamming it too much.
I still button mash for the Phantom combo, but I land it much less than Mercedes...I'm not sure. You can't hit Rapier TOO fast or it won't activate after Carte Mille...you also can't be a millisecond too slow or it won't activate then either. It's really just down to button mashing. I usually tap Rapier twice. It's become a habit...and sometimes I still miss. Guess you just have to train to get faster at it.
MapleStory Screen: The fallen of pantheon MapleStory Video: The Sherlock of Maplestory: Episode 1
Jul 11 12
Galicia Aran 4
Wolfaran7
use rapier right before you're about to smash the card in carte mille
Jul 11 12
ElNido Wild Hunter 4
EthanVPhat
havent hit 3rd job yet
did u guys try to marco it? i think it would work
MapleStory Video: Pap run Pre-BigBang
Jul 11 12
Scania Bishop
Synqs
i macro'd mine...
Jul 11 12
Scania Phantom 4
Coliding
For me I just press x then c simultaneously (Cause x is my push and c is my rapier). So its like how I do my Aran combo attack.
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory level 210 MapleStory Video: Phantom Monster Park Solo
Jul 11 12
Windia Evan 10th Growth
mkpeace
darkan6: For me I just press x then c simultaneously (Cause x is my push and c is my rapier). So its like how I do my Aran combo attack.

This. It works every time for me.
MapleStory Screen: Walulu army
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login