MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 12 12
Windia Night Lord
Mikairei
When you use Rapier Wit in a specific spot on the Lumiere you fall through the floor off the ship. The first time I stayed trapped inside the ships belly and had to log out to get out.

http://youtu.be/tJemeAB7ySg

I personally think that Nexon is not really paying much attention to the bugs and glitches in the game... any other glitches you guys know of?
New thread Replies
Jul 12 12
Bellocan Hermit
ShadowRogue0
Nexon is getting sloppy. I wouldn't mind if they took another hour during patches to TEST their work. It would save us 10-20 hours of maintenance time in between patches...
Jul 13 12
Windia Night Lord
Mikairei
yeah... the numbers of bugs right now are countless...
Jul 17 12
Scania Xenon 4
Tchhhh
There are more glitches than I care to remember, the ship itself doesnt travel correctly, the skill which allows you to aboard the ship often glitches, and the default set which is to return you to nearest town fails to do so on Vic island.
Jul 17 12
Chaos Paladin
Armourd
This isn't even a big problem, they should focus on other things first like the suicide bombers.
Jul 17 12
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
I dunno how this is a serious glitch they should be resolving, there's tons of these "fall through floor"glitches everywhere. Unless you go looking for it it's not going to affect you.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Jul 17 12
Broa Phantom 4
VouchIess
they should focus on carte noir ACTUALLY DOING DAMAGE
MapleStory Screen: Dont you hate it when....
Jul 17 12
Khaini Corsair
capmiku
jack0966: they should focus on carte noir ACTUALLY DOING DAMAGE

actually it does damage its just that it wont ur enemy itll just knock em down to 1 hp
Jul 17 12
Broa Night Lord
TensaZanX
itacho91: That' not really the case. If it were, it would bring up the health bar anyways, but it doesn't.
Jul 17 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
JrLoops
the known issues list is worse than my grocery list.
MapleStory Screen: How did i do this? MapleStory Video: MrLoops Doing Dojo
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login