bzl.co

Add a thread

Travelling Glitch, Affected Lumiere and Dimensional Portal

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

There is a glitch where if you try to use the Lumiere to travel to different continents you will be instead sent to Victoria Island: Crossroads.
This also occurs when using the Dimensional Portal to travel to New Leaf City.
I have been using a airplane to travel to places and I can confirm it works.
So don't waste your time folks!
Posted: July 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 8

Replies

Yes this is happening to me too
Jul 13 2012
Nexon is retarded, they didn't fix no glitches but made more of them. They didn't fix the alien bug, nor the cards-doing-no-dmg bug. Now I cant even use my own ship for travelling, damn.
Jul 13 2012
Nexon is retarded, they didn't fix no glitches but made more of them. They didn't fix the alien bug, nor the cards-doing-no-dmg bug. Now I cant even use my own ship for travelling, damn.[/quote]

the alien bug is no big deal. Train at places where KMS players train at
Jul 13 2012
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Yeah its very annoying. Get those red planes for now ...
Jul 13 2012
FizzoTron Level 10 Scania Evan 1st Growth
This started happening as soon as I saw one of these threads. Am I lucky or what?
Jul 13 2012
yeah i couldnt go to ariant...
Jul 13 2012
@EmperorShad:

-_- facepalm. KMS doesn't have Aliens yet they aren't complaining. So what if phantom can't access aliens. They are other places where at this level you could train it eg: mp3 (KMS doesnt even have this) etc.

When it's 2X training at aliens isn't effectively if there is lots of ksing.

I know aliens is a good training spot but if it isn;t available, it isn;t the end of the world. Geez, training isn't everything and who cares if you level a bit slower then. Pretend aliens doesnt exist or get a bishop and ask him to door you.

You misunderstood what I said and you are saying I dont know how to train efficiently.
Jul 13 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.