L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
MapleStory Error Code 11004 Help?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jul 14 12
Mardia Mercedes 4
SelecaoNo9
My little sister keeps getting this message when she tries to start MapleStory. I've check google and other similar threads, but nothing has worked. I uninstalled her MapleStory using RevoUninstaller using the advanced remove settings. I got rid of all the files and registry files. I rebooted her Windows 7 laptop and redownloaded Maple from scratch. I tried gamelauncher running it as administrator countless times. Nothing has worked. I tried refreshing chrome when trying to start it on the website. I tried Internet Explorer and it did not work. I tried turning off the firewall and it still has not worked.

Any help is appreciated it!
New MapleStory Screen: My stirgeman collection! <3
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 14 12
KradiaGMS Beginner
BabyNoob4eva
I had this problem as well. I have recently switched over to google chrome because nothing works on firefox anymore, well apparently google chrome hates maplestory (or possibly the other way around) because when I searched it on the nexon forums....I got the advice to try a different browser because it has to do with google chrome....so tried starting maplestory from firefox....problem solved. Hope it works for you too (Internet explorer should also work)
Jul 14 12
Mardia Mercedes 4
SelecaoNo9
Let me give it a go.
Jul 14 12
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Cyalaterx
i have same problem, but only thing worked for me was either go gamelaucher or use firefox to login from site
Jul 14 12
Mardia Mercedes 4
SelecaoNo9
Didn't work. -.-
Jul 14 12
Bera Shadower
MrTouchnGo
Use gamelauncher.
New MapleStory Screen: Mrtouchngo's disapproval face
Jul 14 12
KradiaGMS Beginner
BabyNoob4eva
That sucks. It won't work from firefox? That's the advice I got when I was having error code 11004, and nothing else worked, and it works for me...i'm sorry. So now I always have 2 browsers up at the same time, google chrome for everything else and firefox for maplestory...*sighs* wish I knew more to help you then, sorry it didn't work for you. All I can suggest now is log a ticket to nexon but I don't think that would do anything...
Jul 14 12
Mardia Mercedes 4
SelecaoNo9
MrTouchnGo: Use gamelauncher.

Not to be rude but did you even read what I said?
Jul 14 12
Bera Shadower
MrTouchnGo
elloimalex: Not to be rude but did you even read what I said?

I read "It didn't work."

That could have referred to either the Firefox or the gamelauncher advice.
New MapleStory Screen: Mrtouchngo's disapproval face
Jul 14 12
Mardia Mercedes 4
SelecaoNo9
MrTouchnGo: I read "It didn't work."

That could have referred to either the Firefox or the gamelauncher advice.

I've tried gamelauncher. From what I've seen on other threads, running it until it works seemed to work for them, but unfortunately it hasn't worked for me.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login