MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 17 12
Windia Blade Recruit
TheMetakev
Having various players in the same world I wanted to distribute the wealth between them. But the drop method is useless and dangerous since i can only drop 50k at a time and I can't deposit any money in the storage. Does somebody has an answer for this?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 18 12
Khaini Battle Mage 3
GuacamoleYes
use the storage person?
Jul 18 12
Bera Shadower
DarkQuiil
Use two computers, or run more than one instance of Maple on a single computer, which may or may not be against the TOS.
MapleStory Screen: Tespia map upgrade MapleStory Video: Shadower Control 2008
Jul 18 12
Zenith Buccaneer
iiRichy
Bishiddlediddle: use the storage person?

He said he can't use the storage to put money in.
OT: You can possibly ask a very trusted friend of yours to give your characters each some money.
Jul 18 12
Windia Bishop
Reqes
DarkQuill: Use two computers, or run more than one instance of Maple on a single computer, which may or may not be against the TOS.

its against the TOS since your going to have to use a third party software
Jul 18 12
Bellocan Mercedes 4
OnlySpecific
I think he assumed that these characters he wants to transfer mesos to and fro are on different accounts, but the same world. So he can't use storage.
MapleStory Screen: World select glitch o.o
Jul 18 12*
Windia Bishop
xXShangshuXx
I'll assume that you can't use the storage NPC because your characters are in multiple accounts.

I only know of three ways to transfer mesos between accounts.

1. Player to player trade: Most expensive tax
2. Make a purchase in a store (Mushie): Least expensive tax
3. Buy equipment you can easily sell and trade player to player: Time consuming and somewhat risky, but no tax

This is the problem with having too many accounts.
Jul 20 12
Windia Blade Recruit
TheMetakev
Nope it's same world, same account... the storage doesn't let me deposit mesos I don't know why!
Jul 20 12
Windia Jett 4
IDuhJett
DarkQuill: Use two computers, or run more than one instance of Maple on a single computer, which may or may not be against the TOS.

This. Period. Again. Again again
MapleStory Screen: 1st place - dont you hate it when
Jul 20 12
Windia Aran 4
SnovvWoIf
Metakev: Nope it's same world, same account... the storage doesn't let me deposit mesos I don't know why!

Are you clicking the little meso icon next to YOUR money? Or the one that is in the storage area?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login