bzl.co

Add a thread

zakum prequest as a phantom

Phantom Forum Talk about Phantom

who do i talk to so i can try the zakum prequest which i need to do for my friend who wants to do also
i know phantoms can do it but i dont know how
Posted: July 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 12

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Akzu Level 170 Scania Wind Archer 4
No, Phantom it's... an actual phantom, :O... so, he's not a thief...
Jul 19 2012
ColdFridge Level 201 Broa F/P Arch Mage
I don't know why everyone's saying it's glitched, I've done like 4 Zruns on my phantom
Jul 19 2012
envenomed Level 212 Scania Phantom 4
Well before the latest patch you talk to the 3rd Job Chief in Elnath, but it got screwed again =*(

Good that I finished them after the patch that got it fixed.
Jul 19 2012
after yesterdays patch, its glitched again.
Jul 19 2012
The glitch is fixed! Talk to thief 3rd job instructor in that house in el nath then go to zakum and do prequests
Jul 19 2012
AhnZap Level 207 Bellocan Bow Master
Yeah after u got permission from adventurers's 3th job advancement, go to dead mine, go to the deepest map. That map have timer and only 1 npc so u cant miss. Make a party(u can solo quests if u know how). The pre-quest have 3 parts: explore the dead mine, jump quest and collect 30 gold teeth from miner zombies. Try google a guide for more details. Explore the dead mine is quite annoying because the mine itself is a maze, bring your guild/buddy. Jump quest is hard for some people, but u can find how to do it with some tutorial vid on youtube. It's really fun to do, took me 2 hours 1st time. Hope you can zak soon
Jul 19 2012
ox0Shad0w0xo Level 206 Broa Night Walker 4 Abyssel Guild
Lmao they unfixed the glitch? Yeah, that sounds like nexon . Go fight HT instead guys, bosses aren't so tough when you can steal cancel wep XD
Jul 19 2012
i really wanna do prequests but says not thief
Jul 19 2012
yeah its really gay i was gonna do it with my friends but then its glitched -_-
Jul 24 2012
No, Phantom it's... an actual phantom, :O... so, he's not a thief...[/quote]
The job is phantom, the class is a thief.
Jul 24 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.