• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
zakum prequest as a phantom
MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend
Jul 19 12
Khaini Bishop
grendal98
who do i talk to so i can try the zakum prequest which i need to do for my friend who wants to do also
i know phantoms can do it but i dont know how
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 19 12
Scania Wind Archer 4
skyarrowbuk
No, Phantom it's... an actual phantom, :O... so, he's not a thief...
New MapleStory Screen: Taking down headless horsemen
Jul 19 12
Broa Cannoneer 4
WhyThaFace
I don't know why everyone's saying it's glitched, I've done like 4 Zruns on my phantom
Jul 19 12
Scania Phantom 4
GilIete
Well before the latest patch you talk to the 3rd Job Chief in Elnath, but it got screwed again =*(

Good that I finished them after the patch that got it fixed.
New MapleStory Screen: Lv.200 phantom party New MapleStory Video: CWKPQ as a Pirate
Jul 19 12
Windia Blade Recruit
iDrived
after yesterdays patch, its glitched again.
Jul 19 12
Scania Phantom 4
RoyalChiId
The glitch is fixed! Talk to thief 3rd job instructor in that house in el nath then go to zakum and do prequests
Jul 19 12
Bellocan Bow Master
AhnZap
Yeah after u got permission from adventurers's 3th job advancement, go to dead mine, go to the deepest map. That map have timer and only 1 npc so u cant miss. Make a party(u can solo quests if u know how). The pre-quest have 3 parts: explore the dead mine, jump quest and collect 30 gold teeth from miner zombies. Try google a guide for more details. Explore the dead mine is quite annoying because the mine itself is a maze, bring your guild/buddy. Jump quest is hard for some people, but u can find how to do it with some tutorial vid on youtube. It's really fun to do, took me 2 hours 1st time. Hope you can zak soon
Jul 19 12
Broa Xenon 4
CriticaIFlux
Lmao they unfixed the glitch? Yeah, that sounds like nexon . Go fight HT instead guys, bosses aren't so tough when you can steal cancel wep XD
New PS3/PS4 Video: Ps4 hands on first impressions
Jul 19 12
Khaini Bishop
grendal98
i really wanna do prequests but says not thief
Jul 24 12
Mardia Phantom 3
MrPhantomL0L
yeah its really gay i was gonna do it with my friends but then its glitched -_-
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login