MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 23 12
Scania Phantom 3
RavensSkaia
Hey guys well I havn't seen anyone come up with this idea, no this is not one of those threads where people talk on how they would make there fith job.
Most of you guys might not know this if you dont follow OrangeMushrooms blog but there has been new animation for what looks to be Aran.
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/kmst-ver-1-2-440-two-inkwells-secret-diary-entries-new-job/#more-3558
Now this could mean two things.
1. Arans getting skill changes wich is actually pretty possible
2. Now hear me out here, the level for 4th job in KMS has changed to lvl 100 which most of you know already. Now that leaves 100 more levels of nothingness... Could this mean 5th job? I'm almost possitive there not going to change level cap. But what they can do is change all the level requirments to lower levels and add a 5th job?
This is only my opinion and sure the skill change sounds more realistic but 100 levels of nothing is just weird.
I havn't seen any threads on this specific subject so sorry if you've already seen this before
BTW if you read all this your amazing hah
[url=]http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/kmst-ver-1-2-440-two-inkwells-secret-diary-entries-new-job/#more-3558[/url]
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 23 12
Chaos Paladin
Bickopos
100 levels of nothing? Hmm... that does seem to help your theory. I personally think a 5th job would be cool but would require an overhall of the entire 4th job skills.
Jul 23 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FabulaDeus
Really, you haven't seen the 97 people who came up with this idea?
MapleStory Screen: Luminous the final hero MapleStory Video: Phantom Thief Art Process
Jul 23 12
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
You're the first to post this.
Jul 24 12
Scania Blade Master
iSolon
You're quite mistaken, sir.

You're also forgetting at Lv. 100, we still have 4th job skills to implement into and that in turn should cover around 70 levels or so of SP.

Hence, leaving around 30 levels of SP for 5th job? Don't exactly know how that works out. =S
Jul 24 12*
Khaini Warrior
iVege
bloodysheath: You're quite mistaken, sir.

You're also forgetting at Lv. 100, we still have 4th job skills to implement into and that in turn should cover around 70 levels or so of SP.

Hence, leaving around 30 levels of SP for 5th job? Don't exactly know how that works out. =S

snowboy8: your a tad lat. Also, 100 levels of nothing? are you stupid? 4th job moved down 20 levels..... so we have 20 levels of extra SP. so yes, they could be added a 5th job to use the 60 extra sp, or they could just add 3-4 skills. 60 sp is not enough for a 5th job.

also, i already made a thread similar to this.

BlGTlMERUSH: When temptest comes out, it will be like this.

1st job- level 10
2nd job- level 30
3rd job- level 60
4th job- level 100
and there will be a 5th job. not sure what level it starts at though.

Following the trend, level 150. Hopefully 4th job will have those annoying level 30 skills lowered (and they won't need to add in new 4th job skills anymore either).
Jul 24 12
Scania Mercedes 4
lmAMercedes
Yep, this is the first thread that has talked about fifth jobs.
Jul 24 12
Bera I/L Arch Mage
Miniman311
Nexon would have to work hard for a 5th job, I doubt it's going to happen.
But to prove the theory. Level 10-30 is 20 levels (1st job), Level 30-60 is 30 levels (2nd job), Level 60-100 is 40 levels (3rd job), so, for a fifth job, it would start at 150
Though, theoretically, that logic would also require them to raise the level cap to 210. Which is disgusting.
Jul 24 12
Scania Phantom 3
RavensSkaia
Sorry for those of you who have actually seen this.
I personally havn't so I thought it'd be a good idea to share it
And'
What i was thinking is that if they make 5th job it would have to be at level 150 and lower the amount of sp you get at 4th job
This is just a theory tho and I know theres going to be another BIG update like Big Bang (not sure when) and this might be one of the things there adding?
Idk
Jul 24 12
Scania Warrior
TrolI
we can expect further info on this within the last tespia update for Tempest or right after tempest
MapleStory Screen: My android MapleStory Video: Funniest nostalgic video
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login