L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 24 12
Khaini Assassin
Engrav307
Will the Azwan PQ be better than training at lower levels of 4th job? Or at any level in any job? O_O
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 24 12*
Windia Aran 4
NikeCombo2
maybe...I WANT A COOKIE!
New MapleStory Screen: Kanna's mp
Jul 24 12
Bera Blade Lord
ToughByte
I already got in azwan, nothing special, I don't think it's for EXP
Jul 24 12
Scania Dark Knight
JazzbassDrk
I don't know how to tell you this, but innocent children have been brainwashed by Azwan PQ's salacious agendas. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that Azwan PQ's inveracities are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us when you least expect it. If you ask Azwan PQ if it's true that its theatrics do not pass muster by any objective standards, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. Once it becomes clear that by an odd twist of fate, with Azwan PQ's morals, simple credos like "check your sources" and "argue the other side of the question" have gone out the window, it becomes apparent that Azwan PQ will stop at nothing to devastate vast acres of precious farmland. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, it's our responsibility to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. That's the first step in trying to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us, and it's the only way to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against its publicity stunts.

Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to purge the darkness from Azwan PQ's heart. Let's conduct a Gedankenexperiment. Suppose we could create a hypothetical population free of muzzy-headed immoralism enthusiasts. Let's assume, furthermore, that Azwan PQ were powerless to treat people like craven, drossy rakes. In this hypothetical situation, wouldn't we all be free to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals? Let's make this dream a reality. Let's get people to realize that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Azwan PQ's politics. It applies to everything it says and does.

Azwan PQ just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to distract attention from more important issues." According to Azwan PQ's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, anyone who resists Azwan PQ deserves to be crushed. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that Azwan PQ's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. It doesn't want the details checked. It doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts it presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of its "facts" are false.

Wanting to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of avaricious radicalism is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to pit people against each other? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that all the deals it makes are strictly one-way. Azwan PQ gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of self-absorbed lackwits, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but by refusing to act, by refusing to pursue virtue and knowledge, we are giving Azwan PQ the power to violate its pledge not to cause wishy-washy subversion to gather momentum on college campuses. Azwan PQ has called innocent children scary, flippant shirkers to their faces. This was not a momentary aberration or a slip of the tongue, and hence, we can safely say that it believes that those of us who oppose it would rather run than fight. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Azwan PQ and its snotty stooges. The irony is that Azwan PQ's most judgmental snow jobs are also its most self-aggrandizing. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

Azwan PQ can go on saying that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such drugged-out dreams just now. Under these conditions, I once overheard Azwan PQ say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? Azwan PQ said that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Can you believe that? At least its statement made me realize that the main dissensus between me and Azwan PQ is that I believe that Azwan PQ is allergic to any idea that isn't confused. It, on the other hand, contends that merit is adequately measured by its methods and qualifications. Azwan PQ's ravings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: Azwan PQ's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that if it would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to make a cause célèbre out of exposing its double standards for what they really are. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that Azwan PQ plants false evidence to incriminate its adversaries.
Jul 24 12
Broa Mercedes 3
Fkmeuptheass
Lmao that's some grade a bs u wrote there^
Jul 24 12
Scania Shadower
Robotx26
Interesting analysis of Azwan. Care to make one for each of the PQs?
Jul 24 12
Broa Paladin
HyperSirens
eparks

Essay maker much?
Jul 24 12
Bera Blade Lord
ToughByte
Ickest: Pretty sure that event wasn't the actual Azwan - just a part.

You can get into the azwan PQ easily using hacks. I got there already there's really nothing special, even the coin shop has nothing.
Jul 24 12
Windia Phantom 4
Asyrium
eparks: I don't know how to tell you this, but innocent children have been brainwashed by Azwan PQ's salacious agendas. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that Azwan PQ's inveracities are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us when you least expect it. If you ask Azwan PQ if it's true that its theatrics do not pass muster by any objective standards, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. Once it becomes clear that by an odd twist of fate, with Azwan PQ's morals, simple credos like "check your sources" and "argue the other side of the question" have gone out the window, it becomes apparent that Azwan PQ will stop at nothing to devastate vast acres of precious farmland. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, it's our responsibility to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. That's the first step in trying to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us, and it's the only way to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against its publicity stunts.

Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to purge the darkness from Azwan PQ's heart. Let's conduct a Gedankenexperiment. Suppose we could create a hypothetical population free of muzzy-headed immoralism enthusiasts. Let's assume, furthermore, that Azwan PQ were powerless to treat people like craven, drossy rakes. In this hypothetical situation, wouldn't we all be free to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals? Let's make this dream a reality. Let's get people to realize that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Azwan PQ's politics. It applies to everything it says and does.

Azwan PQ just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to distract attention from more important issues." According to Azwan PQ's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, anyone who resists Azwan PQ deserves to be crushed. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that Azwan PQ's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. It doesn't want the details checked. It doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts it presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of its "facts" are false.

Wanting to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of avaricious radicalism is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to pit people against each other? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that all the deals it makes are strictly one-way. Azwan PQ gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of self-absorbed lackwits, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but by refusing to act, by refusing to pursue virtue and knowledge, we are giving Azwan PQ the power to violate its pledge not to cause wishy-washy subversion to gather momentum on college campuses. Azwan PQ has called innocent children scary, flippant shirkers to their faces. This was not a momentary aberration or a slip of the tongue, and hence, we can safely say that it believes that those of us who oppose it would rather run than fight. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Azwan PQ and its snotty stooges. The irony is that Azwan PQ's most judgmental snow jobs are also its most self-aggrandizing. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

Azwan PQ can go on saying that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such drugged-out dreams just now. Under these conditions, I once overheard Azwan PQ say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? Azwan PQ said that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Can you believe that? At least its statement made me realize that the main dissensus between me and Azwan PQ is that I believe that Azwan PQ is allergic to any idea that isn't confused. It, on the other hand, contends that merit is adequately measured by its methods and qualifications. Azwan PQ's ravings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: Azwan PQ's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that if it would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to make a cause célèbre out of exposing its double standards for what they really are. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that Azwan PQ plants false evidence to incriminate its adversaries.

You forgot to end your rant.
New MapleStory Screen: Windia gm event
Jul 24 12*
Scania Dark Knight
JazzbassDrk
Mulemulemule: Lmao that's some grade a bs u wrote there^

And that is the response i was looking for.

Quazel : Read the last sentence.

TinyH : How come your name looks familiar, Harry?
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login