MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 24 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
Pereeia
Sorry if someone already made a thread about this, but we're having more new classes coming up. Nova's pirate Angelic Buster is the newest one.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/inkwells-secret-diary-shes-coming/

She looks nice
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jul 24 12
Bera Shade 4
PamuPamuNoMi
I was so excited about this class but she looks ridiculous. And I may be wrong here, but KMS doesn't have all the hackers and glitches that we do. That's Nexon America's problem.
Jul 24 12
Bera Corsair
xCaIiburx
The concept art for the angelic buster looks great, but how it looks equipped below is...bleh
Jul 24 12
Bera Evan 5th Growth
Rawrfgh
Nintendo Wii/3D Screen: Whee Hoenn Pokemon Maple Story: Forgot something critically important. There are s...
Jul 24 12
Scania Aran 4
CowBreast
i dont really like this nova race
Jul 24 12
Khaini Luminous 4
Lightmos
Wow
Her skills : (buff) summon the arch angel to get all the angelic rings
Jul 24 12
Scania Blaze Wizard 4
GrooveMage
Oh the Henehoes will have a frenzy with this.
Maple Story: If Diane Young won't change your mind...
Jul 24 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Glinda21
"Oh yeah, they increased the maximum number character of slots to 18!"

Woohoo, xD
Jul 24 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FabulaDeus
Half of you will barf at this, but
iBustAngels IGN taken.
MapleStory Screen: Luminous the final hero MapleStory Video: Phantom Thief Art Process
Jul 24 12
Renegades Buccaneer
Bradai
Valtorec: Nexon needs to stop making classes, fix their goddamn game, balance the classes and ban hackers. THEN come back with more ORIGINAL characters... more numbers =/= Originality

MapleStory isn't a game about balance, it really has no reason for it to be. Stronger characters are beneficial to the game. Only downside is Kill Stealing, but that is an extremely poor excuse to stop something that a majority enjoy. I do agree they need to fix the game, but copy and pasting from Korea won't really have an effect on that issue, and I know banning hackers is not an issue that is stopped to add in a new class.

Also, Nexon comes out with the most original classes I've seen in MMO's. The Generic is Mages, Warriors, Archers, Thieves which we already had, and no one complained about unoriginal classes back in the day as far as I am aware. I've never seen another MMO with a Dragon-Human race of aliens that transform into super-warriors, or Megaman (dragon looking) Pirates, Robot riding pirates that transform into tanks, Elven Archers that wield Dual bow-guns that can jump 100's of feet, Archers that ride Jaguars and choose Arrows from a mini-gun looking machine, Knights of different elements and different powers and so on.

If you mean adding to the base-classes Warrior, Archer, Thief, Mage, and Pirate then.. why? I don't care and I doubt a majority of people do they build off their original explorers in new ways, it's still new and totally different game-play.
Jul 25 12
Broa Buccaneer
DizzyPonch
Loli hehehe. Anyways, looks cool for now, but need to wait and see.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login