MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 27 12
Windia Buccaneer
Kickinq
Ever since I came back from my vacation 2 weeks ago, I would get this insane FPS lag. It goes to the point where it slows down my whole PC continuously (it isn't a lag spike). At first I thought there was a problem with my computer, so I tested out Diablo & Guild Wars. They both ran smoothly on the highest setting with no problems at all. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Is the fps lag being caused from my side (somehow?) or nexon's side?

Thanks in advance, much love.
MapleStory Screen: The yeti gang at patronize's guild hq
New thread Replies
Jul 27 12
Windia Night Walker 2
Erisos
Get better ventilation, It worked like magic.
Jul 27 12
Bera Bishop
Kymry
your comp sucks
Jul 27 12
Scania Blade Recruit
AceAssaultz
Check if you have 2 MS processes open. happened to me =/
Jul 27 12
Windia Buccaneer
Kickinq
Honestly you guys? lol xD I'm asking a serious question here.

and Ragingfox32 I checked, only 1 MS Process is running.
Jul 27 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DorkFaced
I have the exact same problem, it's unbearable to play now because of the insane frame lag.

I sent a ticket, and they said that they are "aware" of this problem. But i bet theyre not gonna fix it..
MapleStory Screen: Noob hunting in ereve
Jul 27 12
Bera Night Lord
infuriazn
I cant go to cc1 at all due to the insane lag. Maple ran smoothly a couple months back, but its been slow since I came back. However, it could my my problem as well. My comp sucks.
Jul 27 12
Scania Evan 10th Growth
RenafIor
I can't play at all cus of the lag. =.="

Was gonna royal my hair and eyes on my new main too...
MapleStory Screen: Happy halloween
Jul 28 12
Windia Buccaneer
Kickinq
Alright then, thanks for the help & replies! I just hope Nexon finds a way to fix this issue as soon as possible. Really want to get back into it again
Jul 28 12*
Khaini Mercedes 4
StyleArrowz
You can thank the ever so recurring and problematic loller Black Cipher (Nexon's epic fail anti-hacking program).
MapleStory Screen: Wab
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login