BasilMarket

Add a thread

Frame Rate Lag

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

DranzerZero Level 141 Windia Buccaneer
Ever since I came back from my vacation 2 weeks ago, I would get this insane FPS lag. It goes to the point where it slows down my whole PC continuously (it isn't a lag spike). At first I thought there was a problem with my computer, so I tested out Diablo & Guild Wars. They both ran smoothly on the highest setting with no problems at all. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Is the fps lag being caused from my side (somehow?) or nexon's side?

Thanks in advance, much love.
Posted: July 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 9

Replies

supjazzmen Level 154 Windia Zero Transcendent
Get better ventilation, It worked like magic.
Jul 27 2012
Check if you have 2 MS processes open. happened to me =/
Jul 27 2012
usuklolxp Level 164 Bera Evan 10th Growth
I have the exact same problem, it's unbearable to play now because of the insane frame lag.

I sent a ticket, and they said that they are "aware" of this problem. But i bet theyre not gonna fix it..
Jul 27 2012
New Screen: Noob hunting in ereve
I cant go to cc1 at all due to the insane lag. Maple ran smoothly a couple months back, but its been slow since I came back. However, it could my my problem as well. My comp sucks.
Jul 27 2012
renaflor Level 191 Scania Evan 10th Growth
I can't play at all cus of the lag. =.="

Was gonna royal my hair and eyes on my new main too...
Jul 27 2012
New Screen: Happy halloween
DranzerZero Level 141 Windia Buccaneer
Alright then, thanks for the help & replies! I just hope Nexon finds a way to fix this issue as soon as possible. Really want to get back into it again
Jul 28 2012
AznFlip Level 186 Khaini Bow Master
You can thank the ever so recurring and problematic loller Black Cipher (Nexon's epic fail anti-hacking program).
Jul 28 2012
New Screen: Wab

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.