MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 27 12
Windia Buccaneer
Kickinq
Ever since I came back from my vacation 2 weeks ago, I would get this insane FPS lag. It goes to the point where it slows down my whole PC continuously (it isn't a lag spike). At first I thought there was a problem with my computer, so I tested out Diablo & Guild Wars. They both ran smoothly on the highest setting with no problems at all. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Is the fps lag being caused from my side (somehow?) or nexon's side?

Thanks in advance, much love.
MapleStory Screen: The yeti gang at patronize's guild hq
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Jul 27 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
Koresatsu
Get better ventilation, It worked like magic.
Jul 27 12
Bera Bishop
Kymry
your comp sucks
Jul 27 12
Scania Blade Recruit
AceAssaultz
Check if you have 2 MS processes open. happened to me =/
Jul 27 12
Windia Buccaneer
Kickinq
Honestly you guys? lol xD I'm asking a serious question here.

and Ragingfox32 I checked, only 1 MS Process is running.
Jul 27 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DorkFaced
I have the exact same problem, it's unbearable to play now because of the insane frame lag.

I sent a ticket, and they said that they are "aware" of this problem. But i bet theyre not gonna fix it..
MapleStory Screen: Noob hunting in ereve
Jul 27 12
Bera Night Lord
infuriazn
I cant go to cc1 at all due to the insane lag. Maple ran smoothly a couple months back, but its been slow since I came back. However, it could my my problem as well. My comp sucks.
Jul 27 12
Scania Evan 10th Growth
RenafIor
I can't play at all cus of the lag. =.="

Was gonna royal my hair and eyes on my new main too...
MapleStory Screen: Happy halloween
Jul 28 12
Windia Buccaneer
Kickinq
Alright then, thanks for the help & replies! I just hope Nexon finds a way to fix this issue as soon as possible. Really want to get back into it again
Jul 28 12*
Khaini Bow Master
ArrowzBlazer
You can thank the ever so recurring and problematic loller Black Cipher (Nexon's epic fail anti-hacking program).
MapleStory Screen: Wab

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login