Add a thread

How to get Will of the Aliiance Skill?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

TwitterFacebook Replies: 22

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
deathprinny Level 166 Broa Shadower
who do i talk to on my phantom to get start the quest?[/quote]

It will appear on the side of the screen in the form of a lightbulb at lv 75. The quest is called "Mysterious Discovery."
@cool123ter: Finishing the entire questline will take about 5 minutes max.
Jul 30 2012
arlongpark Level 42 Yellonde Evan 4th Growth
It will appear on the side of the screen in the form of a lightbulb at lv 75. The quest is called "Mysterious Discovery."
@cool123ter: Finishing the entire questline will take about 5 minutes max.[/quote]

myterious discovery is only for explorers. for phantom you need to do the entire questline for him until you get to the level 74 quest called a withered lotus. for aran you get a quest from lilin. for cygnus knights you get a quest from neinheart and do a quest from della. for resistance claudine should give you a quest
Jul 30 2012
arlongpark Level 42 Yellonde Evan 4th Growth
Wow I guess Phantoms can't do it then... I didn't get it~[/quote]

do the phantom quests. its pretty interesting. like i said above you get it at lvl 74 only if you did all the phantom quests before that.
Jul 30 2012
justsofly Level 210 Scania Evan 10th Growth
For Phantoms you have to do all the storyline quests...
Jul 30 2012
phantoms questline is also from teo? what is the first quest called?
Jul 30 2012
elpanaj8 Level 185 Windia Battle Mage 4
to all those who want the quest on every single char you have to finish the quest story line and for ┬┤phantom you receive the quest after u say good bye to aria ( empress cygnus after that give you the quest and so the skill) many phantom havent finished the quest line since the lumiere was having problem tkking ppl to edelstein so for those who stop the storyline there go to edelstein and finish the quest line ^^

hope this help
Jul 30 2012
Phantom's storyline:
Level 74 quest 'Floating Lotus'
Lotus takes over phantom and murders cygnus! Hooray!
Jul 30 2012
lols i don thave the floating lotus quest xD is it cus i didnt finish the eldelstein quests from along time ago.. (lvl 18 edelstein quest)?
Jul 30 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.