MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 04 12
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
DandyWars
Hey Basil,

When I run maple from gamelauncher or the website, I wait for it to load but then Maplestory.exe in the task manager doesn't respond.. What do I do? Please help.. Reward for those in Khaini! Running Windows XP btw.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 04 12
Bera Hero
Andwoos
Usually (from firsthand experience), the game stops responding when the task is first started. As in, the MapleStory window appears, but shows (Not Responding) next to it for up to 5 minutes. If it takes longer, consider closing other programs and try to not click on the window.
MapleStory Screen: Level 10 accessory crafting and mining
Aug 04 12
Renegades Aran 4
Palaic
Legendarious: Hey Basil,

When I run maple from gamelauncher or the website, I wait for it to load but then Maplestory.exe in the task manager doesn't respond.. What do I do? Please help.. Reward for those in Khaini! Running Windows XP btw.

Maybe I can solve your problem. I used GameLaucher first, but after a few bugs and problems with it, I switched to another method
Maybe this will fix your problem too
MapleStory Screen: Crappy scrolled concerto becomes godly?
Aug 04 12*
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
DandyWars
EDITED: frank0 Trying it out..I could login but when I try to select the server I can't see any world.. It's just blank. I did that "Gamelaunching" thing on my Gamelauncher shortcut but I never did it on the Maplestory shortcut.. BTW, how do you link the picture and put the txt, "Maybe this will fix your problem too " New to basil ...

Andwoos Still not working

wkyd Will try
Aug 04 12*
Renegades Aran 4
Palaic
Legendarious: I did that "Gamelaunching" thing on my Gamelauncher shortcut but I never did it on the Maplestory shortcut..
Putting it on the Gamelauncher shortcut won't have any effect. Just do exactly what you see in the picture and it's supposed to work.

Legendarious: how do you link the picture and put the txt, "Maybe this will fix your problem too " New to basil ...

[.url=example.com]text[./url] without the dots
MapleStory Screen: Crappy scrolled concerto becomes godly?
Aug 04 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
When mine starts up, it takes up to two minutes for the Wizet logo to show up. I just wait
MapleStory Screen: My first Oz ring & top 10! MapleStory Video: How to do an invisible jump quest
Aug 04 12
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
DandyWars
Dominion It just doesn't respond black screen. Maximum i waited for was like 10minutes. and that's absolutely abnormal. but now, my problem is that the servers won't appear when I have to pick one
Aug 05 12
Chaos Kaiser 4
DragoniKnite
i've got a problem similar problem i use window 8 consumer preveiw and i get such a terrible lag i can't do anything
Aug 05 12
Scania Shadower
RedClawChief
It sounds like a connection issue...
Is your internet wireless? Try going on pingtest.net, and testing your ping. If it has any loss of a word I can't say on basil, then it's probably your internet causing the problem.
I really don't like wireless internet, especially for online gaming.
MapleStory Screen: First level 70!
Aug 07 12
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
DandyWars
I use a USB stick to get my internet, and no, it's not wireless..
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login