MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Training spots for level 150-170?

MapleStory Forums : Thief : Thief questions and answers

Aug 04 12
Mardia Blade Recruit
JiTQ
Are there any training apots for levels 150 to 170 other than crockys at LHC? It's always full and I can never find a party/channel.
New thread Replies
Aug 04 12
Bera Bishop
NecroBlox
Yep. Temple of Time
Aug 04 12
Bera Shadower
FnFalure
You can do the quest line for LHC and train at Blood Reindeer or Bearwolves. If you're Lv. 160+, you can try Strong Hold.
MapleStory Screen: Chillin' with the pigs MapleStory Video: Maplestory NO-sense 4
Aug 04 12
Khaini Cannoneer 4
TorrentRaven
you could get a party for azwan grind
MapleStory Screen: My key setup
Aug 04 12
Broa Paladin
Dr4gonxLord
trix4sta: You can do the quest line for LHC and train at Blood Reindeer or Bearwolves. If you're Lv. 160+, you can try Strong Hold.

Stronghold is the area where the knights are. To enter that area you will need to finish a level 170 quest. The areas that you can access at level 165 is the areas where the mushrooms, snails, and birds are.
Aug 04 12
Bera Shadower
FnFalure
Dr4gonxLord: I'm sorry, but that is a bit wrong. You can start the quest line at Lv. 165 and enter the Strong Hold, or you can teleport into the Strong Hold via family or Teleport rocks.
MapleStory Screen: Chillin' with the pigs MapleStory Video: Maplestory NO-sense 4
Aug 04 12
Windia Buccaneer
BloodyFinale
ToT and if you have strong party you can make your way to Castle golems or bearwolves. During a single 2x event you can hit 150-160 or gain at least 5 levels.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login