• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How hard is it to hit the damage cap with phantom?
MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend
Aug 05 12
ElNido Demon Slayer 4
BoboDuhHobo
I had a DS, found out they were nerfed, I was really weak, deleted characters, gonna start over as a phantom.

So, how should do I put my stats?

How much luk/watk/ and % luk do you need to do damage cap damage?

How much does holy symbol really boost?
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 05 12
Bera Shadower
KsiSand
1. Bandwagoneer
2. Luck
3. 999 base/400 att/ 160%-230% (not sure about luk%)
4. If you worry about hs, then I truly believe you wont hit cap. But 1.5x more exp.
New MapleStory Screen: Saddest day ever
Aug 05 12*
Bellocan Night Lord
Adriaaannnn
SacredSealed: 1. Bandwagoneer
2. Luck
3. 999 base/400 att/ 160%-230% (not sure about luk%)
4. If you worry about hs, then I truly believe you wont hit cap. But 1.5x more exp.

I can't even hit max on mille yet on snails, I'm hitting 800ks tops and that's with Combo and SE.
And I have a 973 base/594 Attack/ and 283%.
I can cap on bosses but on regular monsters it's gonna take quite a bit more work.
Aug 05 12*
ElNido Demon Slayer 4
BoboDuhHobo
1. x-x

2. Like pure luck? Thats it? But dont you need luck to equip theif stuff? Mainly that cane that has 400 att?...

3.999 luk..sounds like a lot/Where do you get a wep like that /I can probably get that.

4. I will make it to the cap (Damage and lv) because of those awesome 4th job skills. And I dont really care about HS, im probably going to be using another buff.

IM NOT A BANDWAGONEER. 2 people just told me a phantom is a good class. And I already have some funny jokes to go with the skills.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whoa what hell. How can you not cap on a snail, but cap on bosses? Is it that 30% more damage on bosses? I was guessing thats how every ones killing crocks at lion heart castle. But can any one tell me where to get epic weapons like that?
Aug 05 12
Bera Shadower
KsiSand
xlDanteIx: I can't even hit max on mille yet on snails, I'm hitting 800ks tops and that's with Combo and SE.
And I have a 973 base/594 Attack/ and 283%.
I can cap on bosses but on regular monsters it's gonna take quite a bit more work.

Meh, reg monsters take more work, but I answered his question.
He never told me if I should list weapon potential, after all.
New MapleStory Screen: Saddest day ever
Aug 05 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Typhillion
Impossible once Angelic Bu(r)sters come out.
New MapleStory Screen: Come on, Nexon
Aug 05 12
ElNido Demon Slayer 4
BoboDuhHobo
What the hell, how do you get weapons with epic watk?

(BEFORE I RUN OUT OF POSTS N HIT THE POSTING LIMIT!)
Aug 05 12
Broa Phantom 4
Everfades
BoboDuhHobo: What the hell, how do you get weapons with epic watk?

(BEFORE I RUN OUT OF POSTS N HIT THE POSTING LIMIT!)

Buy them/make them, same as most people do.
Keep in mind weapons aren't the only thing that can have weapon attack.

Also, posting limit? wut
Aug 05 12
Zenith Wild Hunter 3
ValarieYoshi
BoboDuhHobo: 1. x-x

2. Like pure luck? Thats it? But dont you need luck to equip theif stuff? Mainly that cane that has 400 att?...

3.999 luk..sounds like a lot/Where do you get a wep like that /I can probably get that.

4. I will make it to the cap (Damage and lv) because of those awesome 4th job skills. And I dont really care about HS, im probably going to be using another buff.

IM NOT A BANDWAGONEER. 2 people just told me a phantom is a good class. And I already have some funny jokes to go with the skills.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whoa what hell. How can you not cap on a snail, but cap on bosses? Is it that 30% more damage on bosses? I was guessing thats how every ones killing crocks at lion heart castle. But can any one tell me where to get epic weapons like that?

1. It's easy to go Dexless now adays. Just go on any All in one Thief build and they can show you how to. Plus Phantoms get +40 dex at beginner level
2. I'm not sure there's a 400atk cane unless it's perfectly scrolled and perhaps duped. And if there is good luck buying that. Empress cans are like 3 bil and lots of people buy canes quickly.
3. 999 LUK is easy if you just put all in LUK
4. Mille is so hard to hit cap with unless you fund it a lot as a previous example told. Penombre is really the only thing to hit cap with in fourth job. Tempest is a bit hard too I guess.
5. %boss, dojo gloves, DS link. It'll be easier to hit max on bosses.
6. Buy them from FM.

I don't know why I put it in that format.
Aug 05 12
Bellocan Night Lord
Adriaaannnn
PiplupStar:
2. I'm not sure there's a 400atk cane unless it's perfectly scrolled and perhaps duped. And if there is good luck buying that. Empress cans are like 3 bil and lots of people buy canes quickly.
The person who posted after TS meant Attack total, not just the weapon.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One