MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Can i solo Zakum with my range

MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend

Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
2NE1Ken
My range is 12k~14k clean and 24~27k buffed
Lv 161 and needs more funds @_@
Think i can solo Zakum?
If i could, how long will it take?
MapleStory Screen: Henesys will still be the same MapleStory Video: Christmas at Ellinia
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 06 12
Scania Sniper
FocusPrime
Yes you can.
MapleStory Screen: My friend's pro hair Maple Story: "Let justice be done though the heavens fall....
Aug 06 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Aznapwned
Dayum, what buff did you have to multiply your range by x2? And of course, with that range, Zak will be really easy.
Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
iCardThrower
cyberdudelol: Dayum, what buff did you have to multiply your range by x2? And of course, with that range, Zak will be really easy.
Lol I would like to know the answer to this question as well.
Aug 06 12*
Scania Phantom 4
GilIete
Yes, you're able to solo, estimated time? 20-30 minutes
MapleStory Screen: Lv.200 phantom party MapleStory Video: CWKPQ as a Pirate Maple Story: After finally fixing my laptop and logging on to t...
Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
2NE1Ken
cyberdudelol: Dayum, what buff did you have to multiply your range by x2? And of course, with that range, Zak will be really easy.
Rage + Aria Armor + Advanced Blessing + MW10 + Lune
c: Combo Attack raises it by 20% but it doesnt show in the range
MapleStory Screen: Henesys will still be the same MapleStory Video: Christmas at Ellinia
Aug 06 12*
Scania Aran 4
iProDamager
Yes can solo it; make sure you use Vol D'Ame when he weapon cancels. Use tempest/mille on arms and rapid fire on body. Should take you 10min~15min (I kill him around that time with a range similar to yours).
Aug 06 12
Scania Blade Recruit
OfftheWaIls
yea ur gonna take 20~25mins.
MapleStory Screen: Defeated dojo for the first time MapleStory Video: Noob Hero Vs Zakum
Aug 06 12
Scania Angelic Buster 2
thunderwindd
what is Vol D'Ame
Aug 06 12
Windia Night Walker 4
FadingOmen
Yes, you definitely can. You might want to steal magic crash because zak's cancel w.att gets really annoying.
MapleStory Screen: Raven Horn Chaser Gloves - ATK 66, LUK 1 MapleStory Video: Red shop scrolling compilation
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login