• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Can i solo Zakum with my range
MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend
Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
2NE1Ken
My range is 12k~14k clean and 24~27k buffed
Lv 161 and needs more funds @_@
Think i can solo Zakum?
If i could, how long will it take?
New MapleStory Screen: Henesys will still be the same New MapleStory Video: Christmas at Ellinia
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 06 12
Scania Sniper
FocusPrime
Yes you can.
New MapleStory Screen: My friend's pro hair
Aug 06 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Aznapwned
Dayum, what buff did you have to multiply your range by x2? And of course, with that range, Zak will be really easy.
Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
iCardThrower
cyberdudelol: Dayum, what buff did you have to multiply your range by x2? And of course, with that range, Zak will be really easy.
Lol I would like to know the answer to this question as well.
Aug 06 12*
Scania Phantom 4
GilIete
Yes, you're able to solo, estimated time? 20-30 minutes
New MapleStory Screen: Lv.200 phantom party New MapleStory Video: CWKPQ as a Pirate
Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
2NE1Ken
cyberdudelol: Dayum, what buff did you have to multiply your range by x2? And of course, with that range, Zak will be really easy.
Rage + Aria Armor + Advanced Blessing + MW10 + Lune
c: Combo Attack raises it by 20% but it doesnt show in the range
New MapleStory Screen: Henesys will still be the same New MapleStory Video: Christmas at Ellinia
Aug 06 12*
Scania Aran 4
iProDamager
Yes can solo it; make sure you use Vol D'Ame when he weapon cancels. Use tempest/mille on arms and rapid fire on body. Should take you 10min~15min (I kill him around that time with a range similar to yours).
Aug 06 12
Scania Blade Recruit
OfftheWaIls
yea ur gonna take 20~25mins.
New MapleStory Screen: Defeated dojo for the first time New MapleStory Video: Noob Hero Vs Zakum
Aug 06 12
Scania Angelic Buster 2
thunderwindd
what is Vol D'Ame
Aug 06 12
Windia Phantom 4
Specter
Yes, you definitely can. You might want to steal magic crash because zak's cancel w.att gets really annoying.
New MapleStory Screen: Raven Horn Chaser Gloves - ATK 66, LUK 1 New MapleStory Video: Red shop scrolling compilation
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One