MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 07 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Boyohao
Im having FPS issues i shouldnt be having problems here are my specs AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor 3.00GHz / 12 GB of ram / 64 bit operating system / ATI radeon 5770 / 500W powersupply / ASUS m4a87td evo motherboard. i mostly lagg in the fm.. when people use there skills i get some fps lag
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 07 12
Galicia Bishop
endwars
did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in
MapleStory Screen: Well this is my setup
Aug 07 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Boyohao
magesftw: did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in
What do you mean? Unplug what?
Aug 07 12
Bera Chief Bandit
Shinji321
I don't see the problem. Is your internet good? Most likely you have just "high speed internet" that can only support one thing. For example, if you load youtube videos while playing maplestory you are SURE to lag a lot.
Aug 07 12
Scania Cannoneer 4
Snozawolshot
Get a better computer.
Aug 07 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Boyohao
RandomDudeGuy: Get a better computer.

Get a better computer..? lol i can run GTA with ICEnhancer mod i can most games at max with decent FPS
Aug 07 12
Bera Wild Hunter 4
WowSoAsianXD
You should get some stuff like gamebooster or changing the graphics to see if that works
Aug 07 12
Arcania Hermit
RachelsDavy
MS BlackCipher doesnt like Multicore CPU's.
Set the ^ exe Affinity to 1 CPU core and see if it helps.

Also it maybe be Nexon. I have the Phenom II x6 1100T and a HD 6990 3GB and still have issues while in a Mech (Like lag every 5 secs) My other characters play fine though.
Aug 07 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Boyohao
darkdax0: MS BlackCipher doesnt like Multicore CPU's.
Set the ^ exe Affinity to 1 CPU core and see if it helps.

Also it maybe be Nexon. I have the Phenom II x6 1100T and a HD 6990 3GB and still have issues while in a Mech (Like lag every 5 secs) My other characters play fine though.
How do i do this?
Aug 07 12
Renegades Dark Knight
darthdo0do0
The previous update patch from Maple has made many people have incredible (or more noticeable) lag. Don't blame you, blame Nexon.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login