• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Mutiny Pirate/DB Update Skills?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Aug 07 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Aznapwned
I saw a blog that listed all the skills & now I don't know where it is. Does anyone have a link to the new skills that are going to be added in the Mutiny Revamp?
Replies
Aug 07 12
Scania Kaiser 4
DarkLinketh

www.google.com
Aug 07 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Aznapwned
Tried that, obviously does not help.
Aug 07 12
Bera Corsair
xCaIiburx
Link0064: www.google.com

This. It's not that hard to find, and you have blogs floating around everywhere with them... you can check orangemushroom.wordpress or shakars blog, or even southperry. Here.
Aug 07 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Aznapwned
izama aahhh I didnt know that Max combined both his post into one, no wonder it was hard to find..
Aug 07 12
Bera Corsair
xCaIiburx
cyberdudelol: Don't you love when you use sarcasm in the wrong way at the wrong time?
First you didn't mention which skill list you're looking for out of the revamp. Second you knowing max's blog should of known they were seperate to begin with since kms didn't combine the events.
Third if you google search pirate revamp or dual blade revamp, you can find blogs addressing both on the 5th link down for pirates, and 1st link for dual blades.

That was so hard... wasn't it... I'd copy and paste it for you even but basil wont let me post bad links.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One