MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Maplestory Live How to beat Alshiar?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Aug 07 12
Chaos Hero
0reoCookiez
So I can't beat alshiar on my dual blade... I have 10 slash storm and 1 in double stab, and I saved 16 sp for the 3rd job advancement...
Do I have to beat alshiar in order to make 3rd job advancement? If not, how do I job advance. If I have to beat alshiar, how can I beat it? I'm level 30 at the moment.
Also, does anyone know how to get past the falling platforms on the 3rd part of the jump quest? thanks.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 07 12
Windia Phantom 4
Spechure
Believe in the heart of the cards.
MapleStory Screen: Bishop + wild hunter= falling havoc
Aug 07 12
Scania Warrior
TrolI
its Alishar
/uninstall
MapleStory Screen: My android MapleStory Video: Funniest nostalgic video
Aug 07 12
Windia Wind Archer 4
zZeIda
never give up
MapleStory Screen: Fatal - illustrator fun MapleStory Video: JMS Exclusive Class Female
Aug 07 12
Chaos Hero
0reoCookiez
TheAxelFenrir: howd you find Alshiar, i cant find where he spawns

Very last map of Sky Terrance, top right part of that map, there's glitter sparks like a portal.
Aug 07 12
Bellocan Marksman
FuIIColor
ahitsahits: Very last map of Sky Terrance, top right part of that map, there's glitter sparks like a portal.

....he even bolded it.....
-facepalm-
MapleStory Screen: Bring the love back in chistmas :) MapleStory Video: Lvl 192 Hero - Post BB - Obliv 4 - Monster Magnet
Aug 07 12
Chaos Hero
0reoCookiez
Please, no trolls, I'm serious...
Aug 08 12
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
ahitsahits: Please, no trolls, I'm serious...
What is a troll?
Aug 08 12
Windia Phantom 4
Asyrium
Toqa: ....he even bolded it.....
-facepalm-

He's showing that he doesnt care about grammar nazis.
MapleStory Screen: Windia gm event
Aug 08 12
Chaos Hero
0reoCookiez
Construct: Beat him around lv24 I believe, just sell your Etc stack up on pots. It should take you around 50? And yes you need to kill him in order to adv to 3rd job.
To get past the falling platforms, just jump quicker? Play the game on fast or extra fast speed if you have to.

For the jump quest, I mean the last falling platform where there are the springs that push you to the right. Should I raise any skills to help me with alishar?
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login