• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Totem Equipment Slot amp the Totems Equips
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Aug 08 12
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
As you guys may know, GMS copied over a TMS event called Maple High School (Red Leaf High in GMS). This bought along a brand new type of equips that can be worn which is totem. However if you read the patch notes you would see that the best totem requires 4,000 friendship points 400 million mesos to buy it. Other version cost 100mil, 500mil etc by not as good as the one listed below.

What do you guys think of the price to purchase it? Is it worth the [stats] + 20 & 6 weapon/magic att for you or would you rather invest in the cheaper ones and use the remaining mesos in buying other goods/services?

Do you like this event?

Important Facts To Take Into Consideration

- The item is permanent
- All totems are untradeable
- You can wear up to 3 totems, however it cannot be 2 of the same totems (eg: you cannot wear 2 400 million mesos version of the totems)
- Friendships points can be awarded by completing the stages of the solo party like quest. 12 stages in total, including boss fights, answering questions and solving maths problems
- Event is available until 24th September
- Event is very good for people who wants more damage and/or have hundred million's mesos to spend

Totems available

Require Lvl 0 500 Friendship Points Needed (This Totem Gives: [stat] +4) 100,000 Mesos
Require Lvl 30 1000 Friendship Points Needed (This Totem Gives: [stat] +8, Weapon/Magic ATT +1) 10,000,000 Mesos
Require Lvl 70 2000 Friendship Points Needed (This Totem Gives: [stat] +12, Weapon/Magic ATT +3) 100,000,000 Mesos
Require Lvl 120 4000 Friendship Points Needed (This Totem Gives: [stat] +20, Weapon/Magic ATT +6) 400,000,000 Mesos
Require Lvl 0 4000 Friendship Points Needed (This Totem Gives: [stat] +14, Weapon/Magic ATT +4) 500,000,000 Mesos

Source for those people who haven't look into it

Red Leaf High Event
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Aug 08 12
Mardia Marksman
asRainFalIs
if its perma ill buy it one day. i love stats.
New MapleStory Video: 187 marksman vs zakum post red
Aug 08 12
Renegades Buccaneer
TazotaGuy
yes and no
New MapleStory Screen: Game-master in renegades!
Aug 08 12
Khaini Kanna 4
seollal
Personally... thats quite expensive. I think I will work my way up to get the points however the purchase will have to wait
Aug 08 12
Windia Rogue
qazwsx69
hate it
Aug 08 12
Yellonde Demon Avenger 4
Irohino
IMO, i think its a worthless event (from its looks and for poor people).
New MapleStory Screen: Hacked, there's my glaive
Aug 08 12
Khaini Hero
Rights
Are they tradable?
Aug 08 12
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
How do you get friendship points?
Aug 08 12
Windia Mechanic 4
Maccis
Smited: My totem is bigger

wanna compare totems?
New MapleStory Screen: Fm zoo New MapleStory Video: Maccis - Nima (me) leveling to 200!
Aug 08 12
Scania F/P Arch Mage
smashspeener
nexon will do everything for money. theyll make a flying time machine with legs and a coffe maker that can talk to animels just to make u buy nx and purchase the dumb thing that doesnt even worth a shi(f)t
New MapleStory Screen: Cosplay empress cannon New MapleStory Video: Wind Archer GMS training compilation
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One