MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Old Dual Blades, New Medals and Mounts

MapleStory Forums : Dual Blade : Talk about the Dual Blade class

Aug 08 12
Khaini Blade Recruit
CisIunar
How do the old dual blades go about getting them? I talked to ryden about the mount but didnt get anything and can we get the new medals for our job advances?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Aug 08 12
Scania Aran 4
Valtorec
Check ur mount skills. You have the owl
MapleStory Screen: Meet my inspiration 2 day MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.406 Aran Update
Aug 08 12
Scania Mercedes 4
Celestialin
can we get the new medals though?
Aug 08 12
Khaini Blade Recruit
CisIunar
Aug 08 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
ToxicDiaper
can we get the new masks?
Maple Story: my friend told me i smelt like pee
Aug 08 12*
Khaini Blade Recruit
CisIunar
HerowithRice the masks you need to level a new db I'm pretty sure.
Aug 08 12
Broa Phantom 4
MrTastyToTs
A New Blade Rises

Requirement: Dual Blade
Accept the quest through the event notifier on the left side of the game window.
You will receive a box named "Gift For New Dual Blades," which will expire after 7 days if you don't open it.
The following gifts are obtained when opening the box:
Pendant of the Sprit (30 Day): Equip it and earn bonus EXP from hunting mobs the longer you're logged in. 1 hr: 10% extra, 2 hrs: 20% extra, 3+ hrs: 30% extra. Expires after 30 days. Untradeable.
Dual Blade Reborn (medal): MaxHP/MP +20. One-of-a-kind item, untradeable.
Owl Effect (Cash item): Lets you summon an owl to follow around. Double-click it in your item inventory or use in through a hotkey to turn the effect on/off.

The owl effect is kinda like the owl pet. i don't care about anything else but this, and old dbs and jump starts are never getting them. so unfair cannonears got that monkey

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login