MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Jett Tot First job instructor

MapleStory Forums : Jett : Talk about the Jett Class

Aug 09 12
Windia Jett 4
zMelancholy
So the old man tells us jetts to go find our first job instructor for our memories to come back , i killed the whale and finished all the kills but i looked it up and on the website it says "Your first job advancedment is already done as a Jett" So how are we gonna do this ? I tried to talk to kryinn the girl with the orange hair but she just talks about the lunar dews And i tried to talk to the pirate 3rd job instructor in el nath but thats only for zakum T^T i cant advance in anymore?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Aug 11 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
biggertrigg
i got the same problem
Aug 17 12
Bellocan Bow Master
filthybella
i have the same problem =.=
Aug 19 12
Bellocan Hero
Toesznav
In the latest bug report on the Nexon website, they have it in the known issues setion. Though it's pretty bad since it keeps us from doing the ToT quest line and the Silent Crusade questline.
Aug 20 12
Scania Wild Hunter 4
DerpyHooove
Probably, the day it gets fixed, there will be a lot of Jetts doing the ToT prequests.
Aug 29 12
Bellocan Corsair
Shortage
There are so many Jett bugs! Level 200 Jetts cannot get the hog mount = no draco mount. Jetts cannot get heroes will skill. So lame
Aug 29 12
Zenith Jett 4
hitmeeeeeeee
Shortage: There are so many Jett bugs! Level 200 Jetts cannot get the hog mount = no draco mount. Jetts cannot get heroes will skill. So lame

hog mount?
i got mines .-.
Aug 30 12
Bera Shade 4
xxSunShadexx
From what I've read, you can still door to the appropriate room to do the Silent Crusade quests (but you'll need a bish's help). Family teleport may work still too.

To the best of my knowledge, Jetts cannot continue in the ToT quest series beyond the first run of rooms until they [Nexon] fix this bug.
Sep 04 12
Scania Cannoneer 4
CIaira11
Shortage: There are so many Jett bugs! Level 200 Jetts cannot get the hog mount = no draco mount. Jetts cannot get heroes will skill. So lame

I managed to get my mount

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login