MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 10 12
Bera Wild Hunter 3
Godisrulerof
just wanted to know if one was already made or if someone plans on making one?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 10 12
Scania Cannoneer 2
Reelio
MyGunner made a good one he's pretty easy to find in these forums.
(can't post links my accounts not old enough)
Aug 10 12
Scania Dark Knight
MoshiAlice
I fail to see how you failed to see this. The guide section was right on top of the new thread button...

Guide
Maple Story: WA Guide has been updated! I wondered why I was pu...
Aug 10 12*
Windia Marksman
FluffyXbow
MapleStory Screen: Something happened
Aug 10 12
ElNido Cannoneer 4
ManCakesXD
Plusle4eva: You dont have to be in the pirate forum to make a thread in the pirate forum. You see if you were to go to any other section apart from the pirate section or even go to your own threads then press "New Thread" then select "Pirate" you'd never see the Pirate Guides. I fail to see how you failed to not know this
Aug 11 12
Broa Corsair
Xtratzu
There's a guide button if you hover over the Maplestory button
Aug 11 12
Bera Corsair
Forenzic3545
MapleStory Screen: My weird key setup
Aug 11 12
Scania Dark Knight
MoshiAlice
KingsGlory: It's safe to presume that you'd at least have the thought to check the forum you want to post to, is it not?
Maple Story: WA Guide has been updated! I wondered why I was pu...
Aug 11 12
Bera Corsair
BlueTaffi
KingsGlory: Plusle4eva: You dont have to be in the pirate forum to make a thread in the pirate forum. You see if you were to go to any other section apart from the pirate section or even go to your own threads then press "New Thread" then select "Pirate" you'd never see the Pirate Guides. I fail to see how you failed to not know this

It's the same idea as making a "I FOUND MUTINY UPDATE NOTES" thread when there are already 15 of them on the forums. Guides exist for a reason. If one makes a thread like this, you'd assume that they've already checked to see if there is a guide already.
Aug 11 12*
ElNido Cannoneer 4
ManCakesXD
Plusle4eva: No because that's assuming everyone has the same mind set as you. I go to my threads to check on my threads first and open "New Thread" in a new tab. Simply because its more convenient to me.

aloley: Unless you refresh every second to see if someone already made a thread then you wouldn't know. You dont have to comment in all threads saying "There's already a thread like this" you could simply ignore it and they'd close the thread on their own.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login