• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 11 12
Windia Mercedes 4
BenzIsMyName
I heard that with the release of luminous, there would no longer be a need for secondary stats. Does that mean that they're going to give away full AP resets when that happens or everybody that's low/high secondary stat is going to get screwed over?
Replies
Aug 11 12
Bellocan Aran 4
OhLookARan
They gave out free AP resets in a Hot Time in KMS, if I recall correctly.
Aug 11 12
Renegades Blade Recruit
Velgahr
Wow derp.. Ofc they will give us ap resets
Aug 11 12
Bera Luminous 4
4LEKS
I assume that theyre going to give everyone AP resets. Also you shouldn't put up your secondary
stat at all in the first place.
Aug 11 12
Windia Mercedes 4
BenzIsMyName
BoxerShorts: I assume that theyre going to give everyone AP resets. Also you shouldn't put up your secondary
stat at all in the first place.

I needed a few dex in order to wear my empress equips. is that a huge problem?
Aug 11 12*
Bera Phantom 4
qWaif
not a huge problem, its just not recommended these days.
but yeah, we will most likely get ap resets.
quick edit: i think the no-2nd-stat patch does not apply to empress items tho. if i remember correctly.
Aug 11 12*
Bellocan Aran 4
OhLookARan
xXxTrxXx: I needed a few dex in order to wear my empress equips. is that a huge problem?

It depends on how much you added. You'll have 19 AP left over once you hit level 200, so having up to 23 in your secondry stat isn't a problem.
summersnowflake Empress equips retained the secondary stat requirement in Tespia, but it was nullified when the patch went over to the real server.
Aug 11 12
Bera Phantom 4
qWaif
oooh i see. thats good i guess.
Aug 11 12
ElNido Wind Archer 4
BlooPandas
You are kinda screwed.

It's a Hot Time, so ONE character will become secondary stat-less, and the others will have to deal with it.
New MapleStory Screen: My first hilla solo
Aug 11 12
Mardia Demon Slayer 3
ragnarocking
Exumaii: You are kinda screwed.

It's a Hot Time, so ONE character will become secondary stat-less, and the others will have to deal with it.

You never know, the Pirate/DB hats are a hot-time event as well, yet I can claim a hat on up to 3 different characters.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One