bzl.co

Add a thread

No more secondary stats?

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

I heard that with the release of luminous, there would no longer be a need for secondary stats. Does that mean that they're going to give away full AP resets when that happens or everybody that's low/high secondary stat is going to get screwed over?
Posted: August 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 9

Replies

They gave out free AP resets in a Hot Time in KMS, if I recall correctly.
Aug 11 2012
Plagyat Level 121 Renegades Blade Recruit
Wow derp.. Ofc they will give us ap resets
Aug 11 2012
BoxerShorts Level 150 Bera Luminous 4
I assume that theyre going to give everyone AP resets. Also you shouldn't put up your secondary
stat at all in the first place.
Aug 11 2012
I assume that theyre going to give everyone AP resets. Also you shouldn't put up your secondary
stat at all in the first place.[/quote]

I needed a few dex in order to wear my empress equips. is that a huge problem?
Aug 11 2012
summersnowflake Level 200 Bera Phantom 4
not a huge problem, its just not recommended these days.
but yeah, we will most likely get ap resets.
quick edit: i think the no-2nd-stat patch does not apply to empress items tho. if i remember correctly.
Aug 11 2012
I needed a few dex in order to wear my empress equips. is that a huge problem?[/quote]

It depends on how much you added. You'll have 19 AP left over once you hit level 200, so having up to 23 in your secondry stat isn't a problem.
@summersnowflake Empress equips retained the secondary stat requirement in Tespia, but it was nullified when the patch went over to the real server.
Aug 11 2012
summersnowflake Level 200 Bera Phantom 4
oooh i see. thats good i guess.
Aug 11 2012
Exumaii Level 161 Elnido Wind Archer 4
You are kinda screwed.

It's a Hot Time, so ONE character will become secondary stat-less, and the others will have to deal with it.
Aug 11 2012
You are kinda screwed.

It's a Hot Time, so ONE character will become secondary stat-less, and the others will have to deal with it.[/quote]

You never know, the Pirate/DB hats are a hot-time event as well, yet I can claim a hat on up to 3 different characters.
Aug 11 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.