L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 13 12
Nova Evan 10th Growth
sacred3478
I'm not a corsair, but I think the hyper skill should be 5 guns following you around, spamming rapid fire

As the ultimate

Edit: 5 floating battleships
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Aug 14 12
Bera Aran 4
TempoFenrir
whatever it is, Jett will have the same one
New MapleStory Screen: Mu lung glitch
Aug 14 12
KradiaGMS Battle Mage 4
DanGoneBaM
A giant octopus that fills the screen then squirts ink out of its 8 tentacles would look pro
Aug 14 12
Bera Corsair
Lutela
adventurers get hyper skills too? I thought it was only nova and heros.
Aug 14 12
Windia Cannoneer 4
jqp8198
Kraken/octopus summon
Aug 14 12*
Galicia Corsair
SnowMaven
Shrapnel, each bullet releases shrapnels that deal 50% damage (from your damage range). Then we'd have 25 hits/sec. with RF!
New MapleStory Screen: Corsair pink bean solo! New MapleStory Video: GMS Corsair Pink Bean Solo
Aug 14 12
Scania Bow Master
ketchup11
no doubt named something stupid... nine-arms nigel?
New MapleStory Screen: Bm key config New MapleStory Video: animation of quality classy comedy
Aug 14 12
Scania Shadower
notofdaworld
Oh for sairs, advanced headshot
Targets appear on 15 mobs heads
guns come out the sides of the character(like the expendables 2 thing but with ur charcter in the middle, not a skull)
OHKO except on bosses, 500% x10 on bosses, 100% crit and def ignore
Aug 14 12
Nova Shadower
SleepyMilk
I think it should be something like the Buster Call from One Piece (I know it's used by the marines, but just replace it with pirate ships).
Aug 14 12
Scania Buccaneer
SmoothMotion
HandsomeSlime: I think it should be something like the Buster Call from One Piece (I know it's used by the marines, but just replace it with pirate ships).

2nd this idea
Aug 14 12
Bellocan Zero Transcendent
KushielFlail
For the Corsair hyper skill I would like to see the Corsair hold his gun above his head pointing at the sky and pull the trigger. A small shock wave ripples out in a circle around the barrel, then 5 or 6 giant smoking bullets with jolly rodgers on their sides fall down from the sky crashing into the ground around you nose down at an angle dealing damage to 10 or so enemies. Then the giant bullets explode with small mushroom cloud animations for each bullet, and as the mushroom cloud rises it forms another jolly rodger from the smoke before it clears dealing damage 2 or 3 more times to all 10 enemies.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login