MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 15 12
Scania Dark Knight
Shaftex
Just wondering if anyone in Scania has a Piece of Ice that I can buy from them. I need it for Manjis Old Gladius Quest. Please contact me thanks
MapleStory Screen: Mihile's Soul Driver MapleStory Video: Sharing the wealth in scania [part 2]
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 15 12
Khaini Bishop
JadedHeal
toaster5820: it doesnt drop EVER trust me i tried for 5 hrs with a 3 ppl party and im pretty sure we destroyed the entire population of dark pepes. haha just do the quest from arwen.

I've also done the quest on all of my characters and all she ever gives now are Fairy Wings. I'm pretty sure the quest is glitched too.
MapleStory Video: Level 195 Marksman Zak Solo 4 seconds
Aug 15 12
Broa Paladin
paladintoast
can any1 confirm getting one from the quests then because i still need some ice and i was literally just about to go do the quests
Aug 16 12
Scania Dark Knight
Shaftex
I am actually happy that I made this thread. Someone whispered me in game and gave me 2 Pieces of Ice for free!
MapleStory Screen: Mihile's Soul Driver MapleStory Video: Sharing the wealth in scania [part 2]
Aug 28 12
Scania Sniper
Respox
If someone has a spare one for me then please add me ingame: Respox. I need it for the quest.
Aug 28 12
Khaini Wild Hunter 4
bellechan78
toaster5820: can any1 confirm getting one from the quests then because i still need some ice and i was literally just about to go do the quests

Do the quest that arwen in ellina gives, forgot which one tho.

However there's that chance where you might get the fairy wing or whatever its called instead of the piece of ice.
Aug 28 12
Scania I/L Arch Mage
IcePimpin
I feel like i've seen a bunch drop before and just left them
MapleStory Screen: Old pvp team match
Aug 28 12
Broa Paladin
paladintoast
Darkorbi6 ty but i got mine like 30mins after i posted that. first try too. that sword lasted my pally till lvl 60 i loved it
Aug 28 12
Scania Corsair
Gunbag
I have a piece of ice, what's so good about that old gladius quest?
Aug 28 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
Pereeia
chimpchare: I have a piece of ice, what's so good about that old gladius quest?

It gives you an Old Gladius (weapon).
Aug 28 12
Broa Dark Knight
HaQMan
I sold my piece of ice from 3 years ago a week ago xD.
MapleStory Screen: Blackbull can't take rejection
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login