MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 17 12
Windia Bow Master
SilverKimono
I did the jump quest, have the pet equipped, and I have the cash shop snack in my inventory, yet for the final step of the multipet skill, Bartos isn't taking my snack. Anyone else having this issue or did I do something wrong?

Edit: As of 11:34 PM, chilling in Windia Pet Walking Road, channel one if anyone wants to help out there/try the quest themselves in front of me.

11:56 Left pet park.
MapleStory Screen: Silverkimono by ksc16424 Maple Story: Logged in Basil today, League threads everywhere. ...
New thread Replies
Aug 17 12
Scania I/L Arch Mage
IcePimpin
You gotta really wine and dine him..
MapleStory Screen: Old pvp team match
Aug 17 12
Scania White Knight
Spexik
look at what basil has become because of likes
any way try double clikcing it lol or with a pet on
Aug 17 12
Scania Blade Recruit
VieuxRenard
Odd.. have you tried bringing out another pet while one is already out simultaneously?
http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=1511

Might be a temporary glitch.
MapleStory Screen: Happeh Times Dos MapleStory Video: Skipperpiece - puppet leveling
Aug 17 12
Scania White Knight
Spexik
you need to have 2 or more pets that are alive in inventorey
Aug 17 12
Windia Bow Master
SilverKimono
Fiercerain: Odd.. have you tried bringing out another pet while one is already out simultaneously?
http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=1511

Might be a temporary glitch.

I tried that already. The pet just swaps with the current pet.

If it helps, I bought the puffram package, thought the quest started with the snack, fed the snack to the puffram, nothing happened, looked up what actually to do, went to Pet Park, did the jump quest, bought another puffram package to get another snack, talked to Bartos repeatedly, nothing happened, fed the pet the snack, nothing happened, bought another puffram package, and then I'm still getting no response with Bartos. Still have the final snack right now.
MapleStory Screen: Silverkimono by ksc16424
Aug 17 12
Scania Blade Recruit
VieuxRenard
NoNsensical: This might make you rage... but have you tried with the 'old-school' pets? Sounds glitched to me. *shrugs* Sorry I can't be of much help.
MapleStory Screen: Happeh Times Dos MapleStory Video: Skipperpiece - puppet leveling
Aug 17 12
Windia Bow Master
SilverKimono
Fiercerain: Yeah...that seems like it's the problem. Finally a perma pet comes out that I like when I have some extra cash lying around and it turns out that I have two extra useless versions of it. Ticket time.
MapleStory Screen: Silverkimono by ksc16424 Maple Story: Logged in Basil today, League threads everywhere. ...
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login