• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 22 12
Bera Jett 3
LazorPage
Hey guys im wondering what equips and scrolls i should buy for when luminous comes out (I'm geussing others are doing the same)
I already know that luminous use a special weapon called "Shinig Rod" (correct me if i'm wrong) But i want to know, will they be wearing the same things as other magicians like overalls, top, bottom. Also, will they have a special equipment item (like the demon slayer and phantom)
Any general info and feedback about luminous would be helpful! Thank You

P.S Which side are you choosing, i think im going to be a dark luminous
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 22 12
Broa Mercedes 3
rootthree
I/L mages all they way

But if you insist on a luminous, then just get the usual; DragonTail gear, all cubed to a decent % stat, I don't think you get a shield, all common equips just as you would for any other job (Accessories potted for int, rings and all that stay the same, gallant manual, etc) and thats basically it.
Aug 22 12
Bera Battle Mage 4
BattleSapo
Actually is the same as funding other mages...except for the new weapon and secondary weapon on shield slot.

Thats all.

I choose the dark too.
New MapleStory Screen: Winter (update) is coming!
Aug 22 12
Windia Battle Mage 3
Apocryphance
Luminous is so amazzzzzzzzzing
We have a shield that is an Orb. It can be potted, there is a 10,30,70,120 ones. I suggest pot it at 120. Get Dragon Tail Set up to 5, until the Dragon Tail Shining Rod comes out. So, pot items, get magic attack stuff, the usual.
Sep 03 12
Scania Evan 10th Growth
dragwirzard3
think ill keep all my old equips and give it to mine
Sep 03 12*
ElNido Wind Archer 4
BlooPandas
MaplexHero: Luminous is so amazzzzzzzzzing
We have a shield that is an Orb. It can be potted, there is a 10,30,70,120 ones. I suggest pot it at 120. Get Dragon Tail Set up to 5, until the Dragon Tail Shining Rod comes out. So, pot items, get magic attack stuff, the usual.
About the orb, they are 10,30,60,100 ones and they cannot get potential from them until 100. I am also pretty sure they do not automatically upgrade, but it could be wrong.

Anyway, my main will be light because I do not have the heart to blow up her house and walk away laughing.
My link skill one in Bera is just for storyline.
New MapleStory Screen: My first hilla solo
Sep 03 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
xXxZiggsxXx
the dark side sees the npc of the black mage
Sep 04 12
Windia Blade Master
colorfulkat
so does she use staff or wand?
New MapleStory Screen: Omg its edge alsjfl;asjf;l
Sep 04 12
Scania Chief Bandit