MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 26 12
Chaos Bow Master
MiddleHits
Hey guys, so i have a couple questions about the upcoming mihile class. Apparently He's a Cygnus Knight with a max level of 200, and You can make a UA off of him, etc. So (1) Can you make a UA off of Mihile when he reaches level 120? (2) Does Mihile give out the Empress's Blessing skill to all other charactres in the same world? If so, Can the skill reach a maximum of level 40? Thanks in advance guys!
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Aug 26 12
Bera Blade Master
BiteForBIood
How would we know?

And if some of us do, why don't you look it up yourself?
Aug 26 12
Scania Phantom 4
IcardThief
1. no hes not explorer
2.yes but i think the max level of the skill is 30
Aug 26 12
Zenith Dark Knight
Artifexs
1. Yes just complete the regular quests for the UA
2. Yes he does
3. No it stays at 24, but can be increased to 30 with the help of the noble mind skill
MapleStory Screen: First zakum solo!
Aug 26 12*
Broa Shadower
XDPhoenix28
Answer: Buy a time machine/crystal ball
yoachben: When did he say they are explorers?
Aug 26 12
Scania White Knight
Spexik
he can not be made a UA but at 120 he can make a UA and he gives the buff max level of buff is 30
Aug 26 12
Chaos Bow Master
MiddleHits
all haters: I read like 100 threads on him and none went into detail about my questions. no, i am not lazy.
all helpers: Okay, so its safe to delete my CK and a level 120 Mihile would yield the same bonus to all my other chars?
Aug 26 12
Bera Jett 4
ChibiDuck
1. yes
2. yes.
3. no, still 30.
MapleStory Screen: Maple bounty hunter medal MapleStory Video: Red update - shadower skill showcase
Aug 26 12
Galicia Wind Archer 3
WindFd
1.yes
2.yes and no
MapleStory Screen: The mesoranger android
Aug 26 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
TehPoisunnn
Yes, you can use Mihile to create a UA at level 120 (Level 100 Post-Tempest). However, once Mihile hits level 120, his Empress' Blessing stops increasing, so it caps at level 24 like a normal Cygnus Knight's.

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login