MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Heros, Your Hyper Stat skill build?

MapleStory Forums : Hero : Talk about the Fighter, Crusader and Hero classes

Aug 28 12
Bera Hero
Yugidude3536
Hi,

so as im sure most of u know, in kMS hyper skills were released for all the Hero/Nova classes. all of them got the same pool of Hyper stat skills, so its safe to assume that even though we may not have thouse skills yet, we will get them as well.

So, what build are u planning?

EDIT: for thouse of u that dont have the list :

OrangeMushroom: Hyper Physical Guard: Passively increase your physical defense by 500. required level: 165
Hyper Magical Guard: Passively increase your magical defense by 500. required level: 174
Hyper Movement: Passively increase your speed by 10. required level: 152
Hyper Jump: Passively increase your jump by 10. required level: 146
Hyper Accuracy: Passively increase your accuracy by 20%. required level: 158
Hyper Critical Rate: Passively increase your critical rate by 10%. required level: 198
Hyper Dexterity: Passively increase your DEX by 50. required level: 140
Hyper Intelligence: Passively increase your INT by 50. required level: 140
Hyper Luck: Passively increase your LUK by 50. required level: 140
Hyper Strength: Passively increase your STR by 50. required level: 140
Hyper Max Heart Point: Passively increase your HP by 15%. required level: 192
Hyper Max Magic Point: Passively increase your MP by 15%. required level: 186
Hyper Max Demon Force: Passively increase your DF by 50. required level: 180

and heres when u get the points (one point per lvl listed)

heres mine:

140 - STR
150 - Save
152 - Movment
160 - DEX
170 - Save
186 - MP
190 - Save
192 - HP
200 - Crit
MapleStory Screen: Maple Soul Rohen - ATK 126
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 29 12
Khaini Hero
aoehero
FlameChocobo: I'll go with STR, Weapon Defense, Magic Defense, DEX, HP, and Critical
This is the only good build for a Hero
Aug 29 12
Chaos Kaiser 4
Qwoltra
Are these the only hyper skills we 4th job heros get?
Aug 29 12*
Khaini Marksman
HEHAHELOL
Qoltera: Are these the only hyper skills we 4th job heros get?

No, those are the ones you for sure will get (since its universal), then comes the other ones that caters to your specific class.
Aug 30 12
Bera Hero
Yugidude3536
iVege: hero as in aran/evan/lumi/phan/merc, not our 4th job warrior class
Aug 30 12
Khaini Warrior
iVege
yugidude: hero as in aran/evan/lumi/phan/merc, not our 4th job warrior class

Yes, thank you so much for clearing that up.
Aug 30 12
Bera Hero
Yugidude3536
iVege: 0.o dude i was just helping you, chill
Aug 31 12
Khaini Warrior
iVege
yugidude: 0.o dude i was just helping you, chill

Why do you think I'd sarcastically thank you? Because I hate helpful people? No. I didn't need your 'help', and that was obvious. In fact, I cannot believe you still didn't catch on after what I said in my latest post.

I am 'chill' by the way.
Aug 31 12
Bera Hero
Yugidude3536
iVege: when i read your first post, i was unsure if you were sincere, or joking. i thought it would be better for me to answer your (possible) confusion, because i saw no harm in it. when u responded with sure sarcasm, i was annoyed, because i was just trying to help (as i stated). so please, stop being so annoying, and if u ask a question, expect an answer? im not looking @ u IRL, idk what ur actual expression is.
Sep 01 12*
Khaini Warrior
iVege
yugidude: when i read your first post, i was unsure if you were sincere, or joking. i thought it would be better for me to answer your (possible) confusion, because i saw no harm in it. when u responded with sure sarcasm, i was annoyed, because i was just trying to help (as i stated). so please, stop being so annoying, and if u ask a question, expect an answer?

I don't see why you would be annoyed, as I wasn't saying anything negative towards you. Through sarcasm I was only implying that I did not need your help. To quote myself:

"Why do you think I'd sarcastically thank you? Because I hate helpful people? No. I didn't need your 'help'".

Therefore, just like there was no harm in you trying to help me understand, there was no harm in me making you understand that my first post was 'joking' (as you like to put it).

yugidude: im not looking @ u IRL, idk what ur actual expression is.

So don't make assumptions that I'm not 'chill'.
Sep 01 12*
Windia Hero
Tenkage
thejman250: - I really don't even think hyper stat skills will be useful in the least. I think they are completely useless....

- I wont even bother making a build...

I agree that the def/acc/avoid ones suck but how exactly is +50str,+50 dex, +15% HP, and +10% crit rate for free not useful? They come from a separate pool of Hyper SP as our class specific ones so there is no better way to spend the SP which means that it is all for free.

Imagine that there was an event that gave you a free item that was a new type of equip slot and gave 50str, 50dex, 15%HP, 500wdef, 500mdef, and 10% crit rate? Everyone would be drooling over that thing. Free stats are great.
MapleStory Screen: Pb delivery.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login