L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
BasilVersary concerns explained
MapleStory Forums : Site talk : Talk about BasilMarket
Aug 31 12
Broa Jett 4
mrbasil
Update 2: great news - fingers crossed, it's looking quite certain that we will get more codes to satisfy those of you who didn't get one! No ETA as of yet, but you'll know when I know. Don't say Nexon doesn't try!

Update: no promises, but we might be able to get some more codes for those users that didn't get one. Again, not confirmed, and I don't know when, but I'll keep everyone posted when I know more!

Greetings Basilers,

I see some of you are a little confused so I'll answer a few questions I see cropping up.

- There was some confusion earlier about whether the comma was a part of the solution. It wasn't, I clarified this by moving the comma in the final scramble.
- Some of you are wondering whether the last line in the congratulatory text is a requirement (ie, to find me in game and say hi) - it's not. This was just an open invitation to say hi if you see me in game, that's all. If you solved the riddle then you are entered in the drawing for the NX codes and have done everything there is to do.
- Some of you are confused about the last word. To save you from pulling your hair out, the exclamation is not a part of this word.

Enjoy!

PS. due to the severe popularity of this years BasilVersary and the limited amount of codes we got, we ran out. Sorry to those of you who weren't able to get one. I'm trying to see if I can get some more, but I'm not banking on it.
New MapleStory 2 Screen: MapleStory2 Wizard Job New MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 trailer #2
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Aug 31 12
Khaini Buccaneer
uJellay
Thanks Mr. B!
New MapleStory Screen: Level 100 potential ring kms 1.2.165
Aug 31 12
Galicia Dragon Knight
SNSDFever
It only worked for me if I didn't put in the "!"...
Aug 31 12
Broa Jett 4
mrbasil
darkchaso: haha, schooled, thank you
New MapleStory 2 Screen: MapleStory2 Wizard Job New MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 trailer #2
Aug 31 12
Windia Assassin
xxpandaxsinx
Nono mr b, we had to take out the ! to make it submit ;-;

That aside, i might take up the offer of randomly whispering you in game one day then running
Aug 31 12
Scania Phantom 4
TrickyClint
mrb, i still don't have my balloon code >_<
New MapleStory Screen: Artifact discoverer medal
Aug 31 12
Broa Shadower
Tomosato
darkchaso: Wrong, you take the ! out so you can get it right.
I proved you wrong just a few mins ago.
Update: There you go.

Well.. that explains it...
New MapleStory Screen: 5 m. atk spiegelmann's gold badge
Aug 31 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
DarkHeart201
i didnt get the balloon code too
Aug 31 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
magewizo
thanks Mr. B this was a pretty fun event an i love the baloon!
Aug 31 12*
Renegades Aran 4
Palaic
MrBasil What about days we missed? I missed completed Clue 1, but after the mailbox fix it said it wasn't completed.
I can't seem to find a way to complete it now, can I still do so? I completed all but one...
New MapleStory Screen: Crappy scrolled concerto becomes godly?
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login