• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Different Mihile Guide Strategic
MapleStory Forums : Upcoming MS Content : Talk about upcoming content
Sep 01 12
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
2KLaeves
Coming from a guy who's a DW fan, I have to say that I disagree with xiBlameCoco and her Mihile guide. Not trying to put her down or anything (nothing wrong with it), because it's totally just her opinion and the credits, but I'm going to make one that's different than hers.

Here's hers in case you feel like checking it out: http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2498462/0/Unofficial_Mihile_Guide.html
**Credits to this thread for helping me format this one.

Table of Contents

- The Story of Mihile
- FAQs
- Pros and Cons
- AP Build
- Information on Mihile's Link Skill
- Skill Builds
- First Job
- Second Job
- Third Job
- Fourth Job
- Training Locations

The Story of Mihile

[i]"The mightiest hero can come from the humblest beginnings. The great warrior you know as Mihile did not always go by that name. Once upon a time he was an overworked stock boy at Mr. Limbert's General Store, known only as "kiddo." Little did that young boy know that his life was about to change forever...

Empress Cygnus long suspected that there was more to the boy than what met the eye, so she and Neinheart decided to test the young warrior. It wasn't until Cygnus watched him defeat her minions with ease that she knew the truth for sure. Neinheart was skeptical, but Cygnus's faith never wavered. She explained to the boy that his father was a warrior of great power; a warrior for good and a warrior for the light. He had left his infant son with the old man Limbert, planning to one day return, but he was never able to escape the great evil that defeated him. She went on to call the nameless kiddo "Mihile," which means "Born of Light" in honor of his fallen father, Chromile, the Knight of Light.

The young Empress and her faithful follower Neinheart brought the boy with a new name back with them to Ereve. There he learned that "Only the darkest night can produce the most brilliant sunrise!"-Nexon[/i]

FAQs

Can Mihile hit 200?
Yes.

Does Mihile get 10% additional exp until 120?
Yes he does.

Is a Mihile an adventurer?
No. He is a Cygnus Knight.

Can a UA be made with a Mihile?
Yes.

Do you have to get to 200 to make a UA with Mihile?
No. Just 120.

Will Mihile be allowed to do the Noble Mind quests.
Yes. His blessing can go up to level 30 just like other KoCs.

Can Mihile get echo at 120?
Yes he can get the Cygnus version at 120. At 200 he gets the whole version.

What weapon does Mihile use?
1h sword.

Do Mihiles use regular shields?
No they use shields that level up with them like demon slayers.

Is Mihile gender locked?
Yes. Mihile is gender locked to male.

What is Mihile's link skill?
It is a skill called Knight's Watch which prevents knockback from monsters for 90 seconds with a 100% rate with a cool down of 180 seconds.

Pros and Cons

Every job has pros and cons. I believe the pros outweigh the cons for Mihile.

Pros
High Mobility.
Fairly high DPS.
Can be used to make a UA.
Additional 10% exp he earns until 120.
Gets Empress's Blessing.
Gets Cygnus version of Echo at 120.

Cons
Can be considered unoriginal.
Hits lower damage compared to most newly released classes.
Can be boring until 3rd job. (No actual attacking skill until then)
Heroes are better than them after the revamp because of Raging Blow.
Only uses a 1h sword so he can be difficult to fund.
Linear freedom over skills and weapons.

AP Build

Primary Stat: STR
Secondary Stat: DEX

You should NEVER upgrade your Dex. When Big Bang came, the system allowed Strength to act as an all-purpose main stat for warriors. Dex helps improve your accuracy and damage in a sense, but it won't be necessary because Mihile can go straight to Lv.200 like a Cygnus Knight. Accuracy is not needed.

**When Tempest comes, Dex will not be required for equipment, which makes it even more unnecessary to level it up.

Mihile's Link Skill

Knight's Watch: At Master Level: Knock-back Resistance Rate: 100%, Duration 90 sec, Cooldown 180 sec. Master Level: 1. Can be shared with another character in the same account and world when Mihile reaches Lv.70.
- When used on linked characters, your Mihile character will hop over as the skill effect!

Skill Builds

My skill build is based on smarts, strategy, fun, and efficiency (How to properly treat the class). Some people raise their power first, but they forget to realize that they need everything else first to use that power. That's where my build differs from xiBlameCoco. Most of it comes natural, so you don't have to worry much. You're build is you're build as long as you meet the right end results.

1st Job

Soul Shield: At Master Level: Permanently increases Weapon DEF by +200 and Magic DEF by +200. Master Level: 15.

Soul Blade: At Master Level: Damage 340%, Max Enemies Hit: 5. Master Level: 20.

Weightless Heart: Use this while in the middle of a jump to go even further. Master Level: 10.

Soul Devotion: At Master Level: Permanently increases Accuracy by +200, Speed by +25, and Jump by +20. Master Level:10.

HP Boost: At Master Level: Max HP +20%. Master Level: 10.

10. 1 Soul Blade (1), 1 Soul Shield (1), 3 Weightless Heart (3)
11. 3 Weightless Heart (6)
12. 3 Weightless Heart (9)
13. 1 Weightless Heart (MAX), 2 Soul Devotion (2)
14. 3 Soul Devotion (5)
15. 3 Soul Devotion (8)
16. 2 Soul Devotion (MAX), 1 Soul Blade (2)
17. 3 Soul Blade (5)
18. 3 Soul Blade (8)
19. 2 Soul Blade (10), 1 Soul Shield (2)
20. 3 Soul Shield (5)
21. 3 Soul Shield (8)
22. 2 Soul Shield (10), 1 HP Boost (1)
23. 2 HP Boost (3), 1 Soul Shield (11)
24. 2 HP Boost (5), 1 Soul Shield (12)
25. 2 HP Boost (7), 1 Soul Shield (13)
26. 2 HP Boost (9), 1 Soul Shield (14)
27. 1 HP Boost (MAX), 1 Soul Shield (MAX), 1 Soul Blade (11)
28. 3 Soul Blade (14)
29. 3 Soul Blade (17)
30. 3 Soul Blade (MAX)

End:
Soul Blade: Maxed
HP Increase: Maxed
Soul Shield: Maxed
Soul Devotion: Maxed
Weightless Heart: Maxed

Summary:
Start off with Soul Blade, Soul Shield, and Weightless Heart. You will have that good start from there. Your first priority is to max Weightless Heart to lose the weight of MP consumption. Without maxing first, you could run out of potions before you even get to the storage to get the money for more. Then put up your speed because it's great to have. Once done, train your Soul Blade to Lv.10. It will help you attack high enough to hunt at a normal pace. Now it's time for survivability.

Most players are expected to train at Golems at Lv.20-30. Beware that they can kill you quite easily. A warrior can completely avoid this if they train their Defense and HP, so they can take 1s instead of 75s. Level Soul Shield to 10, and then start levelling HP Boost along with it, maxing both at the same time. Now you're bruting! All we need is a little more attack and we're ready for our 2nd Job Advancement.

2nd Job

Sword Mastery: At Master Level: Permanently increases One-Handed Sword Mastery by +50% and Accuracy by +120. Master Level: 20.

Final Attack: At Master Level: Proc Rate 40%, Damage 150%. Master Level: 20.

Sword Booster: At Master Level: Duration 200 sec. Master Level: 20.

Rage: At Master Level: Weapon ATT +30, Duration 180 sec. Master Level: 20.

Soul Driver: At Master Level: Damage 145%, Number of Attacks: 4, Max Monsters Hit: 6. Master Level: 20.

Radiant Driver: At Master Level: Damage 400%, Max Enemies Pushed: 6. Master Level: 20.

Physical Training: At Master Level: Permanently increases STR by 30 and DEX by 30. Master Level: 10.

30. 1 Soul Driver (1)
31. 1 Radiant Driver (1), 2 Sword Mastery (2)
32. 3 Sword Mastery (5)
33. 2 Sword Mastery (7), 1 Sword Booster (1)
34. 2 Sword Mastery (9), 1 Sword Booster (2)
35. 1 Sword Mastery (10), 2 Sword Booster (4)
36. 2 Sword Mastery (12), 1 Any
37. 2 Sword Mastery (14), 1 Any
38. 2 Sword Mastery (16), 1 Any
39. 2 Sword Mastery (18), 1 Any
40. 2 Sword Mastery (MAX), 1 Any
41. Any
42. Any
43. Any
44. Any
45. Any
46. Any
47. Any
48. Any
49. Any
50. Physical Training (MAX)
51. Any
52. Any
53. Any
54. Any
55. Rage (MAX)
56. Any
57. Any
58. Any
59. Any
60. Any
61. Any
62. Any
63. Any
64. Any
65. Any
66. Any
67. Any
68. Any
69. Any
70. Final Attack (11), OR Sword Booster (11), OR Soul Driver (11), OR Radiant Driver (11).
OR
70. Final Attack (17), Sword Booster (18), Soul Driver (18), Radiant Driver (18).
OR
70. Final Attack (11), Sword Booster (20), Soul Driver (20), Radiant Driver (20).

Summary:
Go with the usual Mastery and Booster trick, followed by Physical Training if you'd like. What makes things interesting is that you have many choices over what to not max. Personally, I'd try my best to lastly max Radiant Driver, Booster, FA, and Soul Driver in order of priority. Radiant Driver is going to be one of your most used skills throughout your gameplay progress, and booster is best when maxed. Final Attack isn't really THAT important, and while it's great for mobbing, Soul Driver is more of an attack used at the right moment. I'd move up its priority if I got to see the delay change in Warrior revamp, but there are no videos showing it, unfortunately. Advanced Final Attack is better, so I'd try to prepare for that as much as possible over Soul Driver.

It's really up to the player's gameplay style.
The reason why I made those last two Lv.70 choices is for the future skill in 3rd job, Righteous Indignation. It's not as much of a beneficial skill as opposed to these 3nd job skills.

3rd Job

Trinity Attack: At Master Level: Damage 230%, Number of Attacks: 3, Max Monsters Hit: 4. Master Level: 20.

Radiant Buster: At Master Level: Damage 270%, Number of Attacks: 3, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Stun Chance 20%, Duration 4 sec. Master Level: 20.

Radiant Charge: At Master Level: Damage +30%, Duration 300 sec. Master Level: 10.

Enduring Spirit: At Master Level: DEF +100%, Abnormal Status Resistance +60%, All Elemental Resistance +60%, Duration 180 sec. Master Level: 20.

Magic Crash: Cancel all enemy buffs and prevent them from casting new buffs: At Master Level: Success Rate 100%, Buff Block Duration 20 sec. Master Level: 20.

Intense Focus: At Master Level: Permanently increases STR by 60, Attack Speed Increased. Master Level: 20.

Righteous Indignation: At Master Level: When attacking enemies with an abnormal status, Damage +20%, Critical Rate +20%. Master Level: 20.

Self Recovery: At Master Level: 300 HP and 90 MP recovered every 4 sec. Master Level: 30.

70. 1 Trinity Attack (1)
71. 1 Radiant Burster (1), 2 Any
72-99. Any
100. Self Recovery (20+)
101-119. Any
120. Righteous Indignation (2? 3? 4? - Lowest anyway), 9 to Max all 2nd Job skills.

Summary:
Again, the build of the character is entirely up to the player. Just make sure that you're recovery is decent at Lv.100 to survive just about anything, and your end result will have every skill on your list maxed except Righteous Indignation.

4th Job

Soul Asylum: At Master Level: Permanently decreases damage taken by 20%. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.
Expert Sword Mastery: At Master Level: One-Handed Sword Mastery +70%, Weapon ATT +30, Minimum Critical Damage +15%. Mastery Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.
Advanced Final Attack: At Master Level: Permanently increases ATT by 30 and Accuracy by 10%. Also has a 60% chance of activating 250% damage Final Attack 2 times. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.
Four-Point Assault: At Master Level: Damage 360%, Number of Attacks: 4, Blind Chance 40%, Accuracy -30%, Duration 100 sec, Critical Hit on final attack. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.
Radiant Blast: At Master Level: Damage 280%, Number of Attacks: 6, Max Monsters Hit: 6, Stun Chance 40%, Duration 6 sec. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.
Roiling Soul: At Master Level: Damage +60%, Critical Rate +20%, Minimum Critical Damage +15%, Duration 240 sec, Max Monsters Targeted: 1, Cooldown 270 sec. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.
Combat Mastery: At Master Level: Defense Ignored 40%. Master Level: 10.
Stance: At Master Level: Knock-back Resist Chance 95%, Duration 300 sec. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
Maple Warrior: Increases all team members' stats: At Master Level: All Stats +15%, Duration 900 sec. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Books.

120. 1 Four-Point Assault (1), 1 Radiant Blast (1), 1 Any
121-200. Any

Summary:
By 4th job, you should have your own strategic build for Mihile. Just explore the class and there you go.

Training Locations

Please see here for recommended and alternate: http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2498462/0/Unofficial_Mihile_Guide.html

Thanks to everyone and you for reading!

New MapleStory Screen: Such a nostalgic inventory
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 01 12*
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Finiture
Disregard what I said.

I don't think it's wise to use 3rd job SP, or even if you can, on 2nd job skills. Jetts can't add 3rd job SP into 2nd job skills, or else we wouldn't have a bunch of people not being able to access Rapid Fire.
Sep 01 12
Bera Bow Master
Ilzheven
Does he get 6 AP until 70?
Sep 01 12
Scania Bow Master
Killer24367
above He makes you max it during 3rd job. Not sure why though, probably because of LHC and SH.
Sep 01 12*
Renegades Thunder Breaker 3
ChidoriShark
It seems like the guide is more like "do whatever you want".
But people looking at guides are looking for... well.. guidance.
If they were going to do what they want, why would they look at a guide?

Also, IMO, survivability isn't even important in 1st job. It seems it would be better if you just kill faster and level faster than increase your survivability by very little.
And it looks like you just copy+pasted the first part of her guide
Sep 01 12*
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
2KLaeves
Anthoy84: Disregard what I said.

I don't think it's wise to use 3rd job SP, or even if you can, on 2nd job skills.

Righteous Indignation gives an extra 20% Damage and +20% Critical Rate on enemies with an abnormal status. It's particularly useless now, considering most classes kill the enemy before a second is is done on the enemy with abnormal status. It's best left at 2%-4%, so the 2nd job skills that are more important than this skill give the player more attack and efficiency.

It's not because the skill is straight from 3rd job, it's the importance of it's benefit that counts.
And yes, you can use 3rd job SP on 2nd job skills.

damudo01
I gave guidance to their results. Getting there is entirely up to the player, because they are more exploring the class, than following a guide and later on enjoying a certain skill that they didn't get until everything else was maxed.

I made it so that certain skills get maxed first, and to say that nothing else matters, because any path from there works out the same as anyone else.

'And people without funding and newbies are required to boost survivability at low levels. Especially new players.
Sep 01 12
ElNido Wind Archer 4
BlooPandas
The guide isn't that helpful with most of it just (level)-(level): Any
New MapleStory Screen: My first hilla solo
Sep 01 12
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Finiture
2KLeaves: Righteous Indignation gives an extra 20% Damage and +20% Critical Rate on enemies with an abnormal status. It's particularly useless now, considering most classes kill the enemy before a second is is done on the enemy with abnormal status. It's best left at 2%-4%, so the 2nd job skills that are more important than this skill give the player more attack and efficiency.

It's not because the skill is straight from 3rd job, it's the importance of it's benefit that counts.

And what about bosses? That extra +20% damage and Critical Rate would save you much unnecessary time.

Mercedes cannot use 3rd job SP in 2nd job skills, nor can Phantom, and Jett also. Who's to say that Mihile is able to?
Sep 01 12*
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
2KLaeves
Anthoy84: And what about bosses? That extra +20% damage and Critical Rate would save you much unnecessary time.

Mercedes cannot use 3rd job SP in 2nd job skills, nor can Phantom, and Jett also. Who's to say that Mihile is able to?

I didn't know that those classes couldn't do that.

Bossing players can follow the first path, but a smart choice is to follow mine. Keep in mind that FA and maxing attacking skills will make up. In xiBlameCoco's guide, she didn't encourage anyone on maxing their main attacking skills. Just Radiant Burster and Radiant Blast, which makes the class really boring when spammed the whole time.

My only goal was to encourage people to max those fun skills instead of spending your time on lowering your real life social level.

xiBlameCoco
I was hoping you wouldn't come at me negatively. I gave credit and wanted people to check out yours first. I copied/pasted the format because I'd be spending LOTS more time building it than this way.
Sep 01 12*
Renegades Thunder Breaker 3
ChidoriShark
2KLeaves: Righteous Indignation gives an extra 20% Damage and +20% Critical Rate on enemies with an abnormal status. It's particularly useless now, considering most classes kill the enemy before a second is is done on the enemy with abnormal status. It's best left at 2%-4%, so the 2nd job skills that are more important than this skill give the player more attack and efficiency.

damudo01
I gave guidance to their results. Getting there is entirely up to the player, because they are more exploring the class, than following a guide and later on enjoying a certain skill that they didn't get until everything else was maxed.

I made it so that certain skills get maxed first, and to say that nothing else matters, because any path from there works out the same as anyone else.

'And people without funding and newbies are required to boost survivability at low levels. Especially new players.

I started in a new world, and as long as you are smart enough to pot, you shouldn't die, not to mention the pots you get from beginner quests should suffice till 2nd job.
And it sounds like this thread is basically saying "Here are the skills to max, go explore", which is kinda useless for people looking for a guide.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One