MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 04 12
DemethosGMS Blade Master
XuryReborn
Alright, I just got my Jett to level 70 to pass on his link skill. I want to know if the core itself (I know that cosmic dust and it's 4 relatives change/upgrade/lock stats already) gets stronger as you level up (not leveling up the item exp, but the link skill.) A follow-up question I also need to ask is if this growth stops at level 120. Lastly, what is this "turning gold" I keep hearing about and what does it do to/for my core?

Thanks!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 04 12
Broa Jett 4
mrbasil
Some good questions here that I'm hoping someone can answer.
MapleStory 2 Screen: MapleStory2 Perion MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory2 figurine, plushies and more!
Sep 04 12
Bellocan Phantom 4
PrototypePHM
The core stat has a color indicator explaining the possibilities of stat you can get maximum. Cash shop raises the rank and resets for better while regular resets randomly. Yes it gets better at 120 for full potential
mrbasil, hi
Sep 04 12
Bera Outlaw
SeaBroken
Hi mrbasil

OT: No idea just here to say hi to mrbasil
Sep 04 12
Bera Aran 4
iBetrayin
Hi mrbasil
MapleStory Screen: Flying pink bean chair :d MapleStory Video: Maplestory road to 4b ep.1
Sep 04 12
Bellocan Shadower
eerieshadow
jett's have a link skill?
MapleStory Screen: Finally 200
Sep 04 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
ArcticRice
eerie: jett's have a link skill?

Core Aura, it gives random stats and changes everyday.
MapleStory Screen: A mesodizer like you've never seen befor
Sep 04 12
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
the core gets stronger ever 10 levels starting from level 30.
at level 70 you can link the skill but its not at its full potential, so at level 120 the core is at its max w/o the use of stardust
and when someone says they have a gold aura core it means that the max stats on the core can be as much as 35w.attack/35m.attack and 35/35/35/35 luk/int/str/dex
Sep 04 12
Bellocan Shadower
eerieshadow
PenguinMoral: Core Aura, it gives random stats and changes everyday.

I don't remember seeing that on my jett O-O.
MapleStory Screen: Finally 200
Sep 04 12
Broa Jett 4
mrbasil
Hi all

So are these bonus stats only available for the linked player or does the Jett utilize them as well? And are you saying that this "skill" is something that can be upgraded similar to how items can be potentialled from Rare to Legendary? And once you get it to max, it will stay at max? Or the bonus you get each day changes? I don't understand the whole star dust / stat thing.

unknownstory: sorry for hijacking your thread, but hopefully you share these questions.
MapleStory 2 Screen: MapleStory2 Perion MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory2 figurine, plushies and more! Maple Story: Wow, really liking the sound of the #GMSv15 change...
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login