MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 06 12
Broa Shadower
DansShadower
Yes or no?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sep 06 12
Scania Aran 4
4thJobSeries
I'm only level 17, but so far for a first job Mihile is overpowered. 100% Stance, 50% of the time (most classes don't get stance till 4thjob), right off the bat you can attack 5 monsters for an overpowered amount of damage (basically you are using what a dawn warrior would use in 2nd job, but ur in first job) and you have the mobility of a 3rd job Sin...
Sep 06 12
Scania Wild Hunter 4
RushedArrow
110% extra damage with every passive and buff he has. Only thing that has a CD there is Roil.

I would say he's OP.
MapleStory Screen: That spot
Sep 06 12
Scania F/P Mage
Sigrim
i need to say something in here
when cannoneer came out
every 1 said that he is OP
mihile came out not and he is better than the cannoneer
he hits more and faster and that applies on the demon slayer and mercedes 2

my mihile is hiting 10k ea *3 on lvl 74 and im not funded
funded players do 20k ea at lvl 75
and did i mention he hits fast?

haters gonna hate
MapleStory Screen: New portal?
Sep 06 12
Scania Wild Hunter 4
RushedArrow
Rezoina: Naa, not at all. The link skill is though.

Eh, it would be OP if it didn't have a CD...yeah, I know 100% stance is really nice to have around, but it's so short...
Also, 3rd-4th job Wild Hunters created Alliance and post-Alliance with Snow White have been using 105% stance for a long while, so it's kinda useless for us. :c
MapleStory Screen: That spot
Sep 06 12
Khaini Marksman
JuIieh
BlazeXDude: i need to say something in here
when cannoneer came out
every 1 said that he is OP
mihile came out not and he is better than the cannoneer
he hits more and faster and that applies on the demon slayer and mercedes 2

my mihile is hiting 10k ea *3 on lvl 74 and im not funded
funded players do 20k ea at lvl 75
and did i mention he hits fast?

haters gonna hate

When I was leveling my Phantom at CDs, I saw a level 44 who was hitting 25-40ks. Sorry but the only thing I'm going to hate on is your extremely crappy damage
Sep 06 12*
Broa Buccaneer
GLackoBucc
manoqueen
Only thing i'm gonna hate on is the fact you are bashing him because of something in a game.
Sep 06 12
Windia Kaiser 4
louvree
we have high wep multiplier but i wouldnt say mihile is op, cause im currently at lvl 150 with about 86k buff range and im not feeling op yet. Ill guess well see after i max the rest of my skillz
Sep 06 12
Khaini Marksman
JuIieh
GLacko3: manoqueen
Only thing i'm gonna hate on is the fact you are bashing him because of something in a game.

He was being a dingbag. Dingsbags get dingbaggery shoved in their face. It's the way of the world F2
Sep 06 12
Arcania Buccaneer
BukkBlast
OP by warrior standards, balanced by everything standards
Sep 06 12
Yellonde Shadower
NerdyTwo
slightly stronger than dawn warrior, not as strong as hero with respected similar equips
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login