MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 07 12
Scania Phantom 4
joel916
happens with the skill of a noble mind mihile master level k is 6 but mine is at 0 and I'm lvl 30 with my mihile, not this up nothing.
Do you get 6 points at the beginning serves to raise the skill a noble mind?
New thread Replies
Sep 07 12
Scania Bishop
Holymaige
no, you need to do a series of quests until you get to battle arkium. you have to kill arkium a total of 7 times to get noble mind to level 6.

i think the first kill doesnt raise anything. not sure.

so just do all your main quests and you should be good. finding a party is the hardest part though, unless you can solo. since mihile can get to level 200, you're not like a cygnus character that can only battle ark at level 120 max.
MapleStory Screen: Bam getting to level 120 MapleStory Video: Level 132 Mercedes at Rexton
Sep 08 12
Scania Phantom 4
joel916
ty friend
I've noticed with my phantom and has 7 empress blessing (ATK +7, +7 M.Atk)
but not increased its att. Why?
Sep 09 12
Scania Bishop
Holymaige
empress blessing goes off of your other character's levels, not the one you log on. since its level 7, your highest character on that account that isn't logged on is level 7x. so for your other characters, the blessing will be level 16 since your phantom is lvl 167. hope that made sense.
MapleStory Screen: Bam getting to level 120 MapleStory Video: Level 132 Mercedes at Rexton
Sep 09 12
Scania Phantom 4
joel916
I'm not talking about Blessing of the Fairy (1 skill point will be granted each time sponsor's level increases by 10. )
I'm talking about Empress's Blessing (1 skill level for every 5 levels your highest level Cygnus character has.)
Sep 09 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
VirginYuki
only the higher of the two blessing skills will take effect. and you wont notice the additional attack since its immediately added to your range. it might look like you dont have that +Atk, but you actually do.
Sep 11 12
Scania Phantom 4
joel916
So what you're telling me is that I can not have +50 att (Blessing of the Fairy + Empress's Blessing)
Sep 11 12
Scania Aran 4
McBallNuts
That's exactly what they're saying
Sep 11 12*
Scania Bishop
oNoodals
yep thats pretty much it
and only the higher lvl blessing gives u the buff

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login