MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
MapleStory Screen: Root abyss bosses chair MapleStory Video: KMS[1.2.193] Lv.158 Dawn Warrior Solo Zakum
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Sep 11 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FabulaDeus
CuteKitten: You're late

Tell me more about how 1 hour is considered late.
MapleStory Screen: Luminous the final hero MapleStory Video: Phantom Thief Art Process
Sep 11 12
Nova Demon Slayer 4
Zeotic
Get off his deck let him have his late fun (:
Sep 11 12
Scania Marksman
JulyAlike
I sure hope this new PvP will be better than the old one.
Sep 11 12
ElNido Zero Transcendent
KingCourtney
so pirates and theives wait foreverm finally get there revamp, and then everyone else gets another >.>
Sep 11 12
Windia Buccaneer
ForgottenTB
I can't wait for pvp e.e
MapleStory Screen: I'm on a boat!
Sep 11 12
Bera Bandit
vvinkss
Hopefully PvP is more balanced this time
Sep 11 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FabulaDeus
CuteKitten: If you show up an hour late to a date, you're gonna get dumped. If you turn in your homework an hour late, you fail.

That's only because you receive the date at a predetermined time. You know the date was at a specific time, you knew when your homework was late. You did not know when Nexon would post something.
MapleStory Screen: Luminous the final hero MapleStory Video: Phantom Thief Art Process
Sep 11 12
Bellocan Buccaneer
Eevieee
CuteKitten: If you show up an hour late to a date, you're gonna get dumped. If you turn in your homework an hour late, you fail.

You conjured up horrible comparisons in an attempt to win a losing battle.
MapleStory Screen: 165 bucc range - 143,254-204,649 MapleStory Video: New Maple Content!! HHG1 included <3
Sep 11 12
Scania Buccaneer
OhNoItsAmyy
Many many glitches bugs delays and so on.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login