• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 14 12
Scania Dark Knight
I96brandon
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/kmst-ver-1-2-450-warrior-and-magician-hyper-skills-evolving-system/#more-4143
Who else thinks this is OP even for hero.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sep 14 12
KradiaGMS Zero Transcendent
ZewantedZe
What's the point... Already capped damage anyway -.- but then again the extra target and extra hit for raging bl0w is nice....
Sep 14 12
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99
Athetosis: 8 second cooldown as apposed to 30
that means drks can use their hyper skill 3 times while we wait for cooldown to finish
pretty sure that makes up for the lost 200%

You forgot something. DK max is 3mil while hero Max is 10 mil
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Sep 14 12
ElNido Dark Knight
Ryepodzz
Can someone explain how exactly hyper skills work. thank you
Sep 14 12
Scania Hero
Fissurous
I really like the Hyper Skills for hero, I think they're amazing but not TOO amazing. Nexon finally decides to give heroes more love .
Sep 14 12
ZewantedZe
archcaster23: I really like the Hyper Skills for hero, I think they're amazing but not TOO amazing. Nexon finally decides to give heroes more love .

I don't agree, we've been buffed always, never nerfed but still the skills are nice
Sep 14 12
Scania Dark Knight
aSecondDream
archcaster23: I really like the Hyper Skills for hero, I think they're amazing but not TOO amazing. Nexon finally decides to give heroes more love .

What do you mean? You guys are already getting Raging Blow very soon.
New MapleStory Screen: Ichosendream
Sep 14 12
ZewantedZe
Guys one question u know the secondary weapon we get? Does that replace our shield? If it does then.....
Sep 14 12
Windia Mercedes 3
CurseElf
wanted123456: Guys one question u know the secondary weapon we get? Does that replace our shield? If it does then.....

it might nt b secondary for those who have 2ndry wep. or 2-h it might just have a 3rd equip slot for it
Sep 14 12
Scania Hero
GreenTeaSip
Only thing I want from the Hyper Skills is the more mobbing addition to Raging Blow. That's good enough for me; I never want to spam Coma as my mobbing skill.

I'm okay with having the other hyper skills though. More attack = more stronger = better = faster
New MapleStory Screen: Thank you for your money New MapleStory Video: Kms maplestory winter update
Sep 14 12
Nova Crusader
ValiantJay
Currently in tespia you can't equip shields and secondary item for hero/paladins at once.
New MapleStory Screen: 8th anniv equips
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One