bzl.co

Add a thread

Hero hyper skills

Hero Forum Talk about Fighter, Crusader and Hero

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/kmst-ver-1-2-450-warrior-and-magician-hyper-skills-evolving-system/#more-4143
Who else thinks this is OP even for hero.
Posted: September 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 71

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
8 second cooldown as apposed to 30
that means drks can use their hyper skill 3 times while we wait for cooldown to finish
pretty sure that makes up for the lost 200%[/quote]

You forgot something. DK max is 3mil while hero Max is 10 mil
Sep 14 2012
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Can someone explain how exactly hyper skills work. thank you
Sep 14 2012
I really like the Hyper Skills for hero, I think they're amazing but not TOO amazing. Nexon finally decides to give heroes more love .
Sep 14 2012
wanted123456 Level 201 Kradia Hero
I really like the Hyper Skills for hero, I think they're amazing but not TOO amazing. Nexon finally decides to give heroes more love .[/quote]

I don't agree, we've been buffed always, never nerfed but still the skills are nice
Sep 14 2012
iChosenDream Level 120 Scania Dark Knight
I really like the Hyper Skills for hero, I think they're amazing but not TOO amazing. Nexon finally decides to give heroes more love .[/quote]

What do you mean? You guys are already getting Raging Blow very soon.
Sep 14 2012
New Screen: Ichosendream
wanted123456 Level 201 Kradia Hero
Guys one question u know the secondary weapon we get? Does that replace our shield? If it does then.....
Sep 14 2012
derpinDrk Level 152 Windia Buccaneer
Guys one question u know the secondary weapon we get? Does that replace our shield? If it does then.....[/quote]

it might nt b secondary for those who have 2ndry wep. or 2-h it might just have a 3rd equip slot for it
Sep 14 2012
RazorNion Level 205 Scania Hero
Only thing I want from the Hyper Skills is the more mobbing addition to Raging Blow. That's good enough for me; I never want to spam Coma as my mobbing skill.

I'm okay with having the other hyper skills though. More attack = more stronger = better = faster
Sep 14 2012
New Video: Kms maplestory winter update New Screen: Athena Pierce
MapleAddict47 Level 190 Mardia Night Lord
Does anyone know an approximate release date for hyper skills?
Sep 14 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.