L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 14 12
Scania Mercedes 4
NotAMercedes
Hello everybody.

As of this morning, I have been in sort of a dilemma. Whenever I attempt to log into Maple from the server selection screen, it won't work. I would select a server, only for the window to go into "Not responding" mode for a shorty eternity, and then give me a "Trouble logging? Log in from
Maple...".

Does anybody know how to solve this problem, or is it just the servers? I am running this on Steam, if it helps.

Thank you in advance!
New MapleStory Video: Corsair Solo Zakum - 90 seconds [POST MUTINY]
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 14 12
Bellocan Shadower
eerieshadow
Normally when I can't log in I reboot. If that doesn't work I'll come back later.
New MapleStory Screen: Finally 200
Sep 14 12
Windia Battle Mage 3
Apocryphance
Mmmm, you're account is probably lagging or something. Just wait like 10mins it should go back to normal. Or try logging in from website.
Sep 14 12
Scania Bow Master
AmoyPinoyV2
i can't even log in the website... id have to use the game launcher to start MS
Sep 14 12
Khaini Phantom 4
PhaKenn
Yeah, I got the same problem. But, I kept changing my channel of choice until I got in. Still a problem though when I log on and off. Can't even access my Cash Shop.
New MapleStory Screen: A bunch of articunoes and moltres
Sep 14 12
Scania Mercedes 4
NotAMercedes
I've restarted my computer and everything, and it still refuses to work. I guess I'll try again in a few hours.
New MapleStory Video: Corsair Solo Zakum - 90 seconds [POST MUTINY]
Sep 14 12
Windia Night Lord
Edayr
I have the same problem. Gah. Gamelauncher doesn't let me log into my account in the first place, and if I launch from the site, it gives me the "can't log in?" message.
Sep 14 12
Windia Blade Master
duolaid
Same, even on different characters the problem stays.
Even on my brother's account it continued. I hope its just a random error and nothing serious.
New MapleStory Screen: 352% boss 226% PDR Max Range New MapleStory Video: Phantom vs chaos von bon (3mins)
Sep 14 12
Aquila Blade Recruit
MurSushi
Hope nexon fixes that soon, or ill mad when come back home gg
Sep 14 12
Windia Aran 4
krazykillguy
same thing here i thought it was from my account and tried two others, same thing still cannot log in but i dont think its from the patch because i logged in yesterday after the patch, it started today only
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login