bzl.co

Add a thread

V118 Patch Notes Champion Update

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-notes/00FHC/v118-champions-update-notes#gachapon

Interesting things to point out

- Gachapon has been revamped, of course it would be, Nexon wants all your money.
- GMS is lazy and did not bother removing the time limit on PvP. Therefore the dumb 4pm-10pm Weekdays and 1pm-10pm Weekends applies. This is GMS dumbest decision ever since the time restriction on Azwan
- Revamp is focus on warriors, mainly on Hero's (for those who do not know about it)
- Mages and Bowman gets a buff overall, very nice (for those who do not know about it)
- Orbis Tower Floor 9 to 15 is destroyed

So what do you guys think of this?
Posted: September 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 31

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
Ouhai Level 200 Broa F/P Arch Mage
Anyone know if "grand battle" is the ONLY pvp mode or just a new one to the list?

Because it says only the grand battle mode is open at specific times
Sep 22 2012
New Screen: Ouhai the f/p lunatic
EarthsCore Level 183 Windia Dark Knight
Why is everyone pointing out Heroes getting "super" revamped as if we didn't know they was coming almost 5 months ago.
Guess what **Spoiler Alert** Paladins are next to get "super" buffed during hyper skills![/quote]

I guess that leaves Drks.
Sep 22 2012
The random change to orbis tower looks interesting, hopefully the new boss added in the monster portal drops a monster card.
Sep 22 2012
New Video: HP Warrior
Anyone know if "grand battle" is the ONLY pvp mode or just a new one to the list?

Because it says only the grand battle mode is open at specific times[/quote]
I think it's just another mode. "Battle Square is open again, and a [i]new battle mode has been added: Grand Battle![/i]"
Sep 22 2012
Honestly. MORE potential lines. Nexon you greedy mother..... I'm guessing the "Carved Cubes" will be like 5k nx each too.
Sep 22 2012

Because it says only the grand battle mode is open at specific times[/quote]

yes Grand Battle is the only mode now, stupid KMS
Sep 22 2012
New Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
I think there is something wrong with these patch notes.

Scatter Shot: At Master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 440% from 360%.
Barrel Bomb: At master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 450% from 370%.
Cannon Spike: At Master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 720% from 510%.
Monkey Wave: At Master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 860% from 760%.
Cannon Bazooka: At Master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 2000% from 1200%, the number of attacks per mob has been raised to 4 instead of 2, the speed has been increased to 1.11 seconds per attack compared to 1.44 seconds.
Anchors Away: At Master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 400% from 300%, when the Anchor explodes the damage has been increased to 520% instead of 420%.
Cannon Barrage: At Master Level - Damage has been increased per mob to 1425% from 1600%, the attack speed has been raised to one attack every .81 seconds compared to .99 seconds.[/quote]

Can you read? Just checking
Sep 22 2012
New Screen: Chair glitch?
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.