• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 24 12
Scania Aran 3
SpookyToad
I want to farm nebs, but dont wanna buy the boxes... everyone in the fm selling them seems to have bundles of them so there must be a good place to get them or a mob that drops them.

Where do you get them?

Same with MMBs. Where do you get those as well?
New MapleStory Screen: Red snail tribute
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 24 12
Broa Night Lord
AngeiicRose
ClericBoi81: it is not from hacking, when nebs came out, the first few days had a 100% drop rate from all monsters and we hoarded them.

im sorry to say but probably 50% of those ppl who have 100's of neb box's have most likely hacked for them
Sep 24 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
BrightToxic
You can farm Nebu-Shovels as alien drops and turn in 10 for a Nebulite Coin (one every ten minutes, i think.) 20 of those buy a D neb, so if you fuse two you may get a C, and so on. It's slow, but it's sure faster than finding a nebulite box...
Sep 24 12
Bellocan Bow Master
vlarr
xLozzax: im sorry to say but probably 50% of those ppl who have 100's of neb box's have most likely hacked for them

For the first few days when the boxes came out monsters such as wolf spider and nearly everything in Showa town had a glitch that gave them 100% neb box drop rate.
I myself am sad to say that i saw a window of opportunity and hoarded 1600 boxes.
New MapleStory Video: MapleStory Election 2012 - The Two Party System
Sep 24 12
Scania Bow Master
EthicalLife
thiefdude68: You can farm Nebu-Shovels as alien drops and turn in 10 for a Nebulite Coin (one every ten minutes, i think.) 20 of those buy a D neb, so if you fuse two you may get a C, and so on. It's slow, but it's sure faster than finding a nebulite box...

Except you need premium fusion tickets for anything above B rank.
Sep 24 12
Bera Phantom 4
FUTlLE
MMBs and neb boxes are mostly from botters...
New MapleStory Screen: The most evil map in the game
Sep 24 12
Broa F/P Arch Mage
Ranixdoa
As what other people said back when they were first released they had a very high drop rate but then their drop rate was Nerfed so now they have a very very very low drop. not as low as lunar dews but quite close to it. the only reason people been selling them by the 100 was that they were horded before the nerf.
New Anime/Manga Video: Maplestory bgm - remembrance (original mix)
Sep 24 12*
Khaini Paladin
BladesHaven
xLozzax: im sorry to say but probably 50% of those ppl who have 100's of neb box's have most likely hacked for them

Uh no lol. Everyone I know in Khaini who got them, did not hack. I hoarded about 8000 boxes in only about 2-4 hours and put them all on my mules. Sold them all for 2.5m a pop I never saw a single person ever hack for them. Hell I even saw hackers killing all the mobs in leafre and leave all the nebulite boxes.

Dolin They are DEFINITELY lower drop rates than Lunar Dews. I have leveled at least 10 characters from level 1-160 of mine since the drop nerf on the boxes and I have never EVER seen a single box drop, EVER! My guess is that they have a 0.0000000001% Chance to drop
New MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health New Anime/Manga Video: Best ed of the fall season
Sep 24 12
Windia Fighter
bryk19794th
were do you get premium fusion tickets
New MapleStory Screen: 17% hp belt :)
Sep 24 12
Khaini Paladin
BladesHaven
bryk1979: were do you get premium fusion tickets

Either:
A) Nebulite Gachapon tickets give you fusion tickets when used, exactly like how Miracle Cubes give cube fragments after used. Once you get I think 20 Ticket Fragments you can get one Fusion Ticket.
B) Nebulite Gachapons can not only give you Nebulites, but also can rarely give you Fusion Tickets.
New MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health New Anime/Manga Video: Best ed of the fall season
Sep 24 12
Broa Night Lord
AngeiicRose
did i say ALL of the neb box's were from hackers? no i didnt but most likely in broa anyways the neb box's will be from hackers... >.>
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One