bzl.co

Add a thread

Sp Reset scroll ?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

GekkeGerrit Level 201 Bera Shade 4
I got one after last patch. I am a lvl 151 Bishop, why should i use a SP reset scroll ?
Did my skill changed ?
Posted: September 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
No you should throw it away. Nothing happened last patch. They only release Angelic Burster and Kaiser.

/end thread
Sep 27 2012
MegGriffin Level 147 Scania I/L Arch Mage
Nexon is stupid. Night Lord update happened and i came back after two months from that time. My SP reset scroll had gone away. Now I have a messed up Night Lord who has to wait for WHO KNOWS WHEN?
Sep 27 2012
Firechris Level 210 Bera I/L Arch Mage
Nexon is stupid. Night Lord update happened and i came back after two months from that time. My SP reset scroll had gone away. Now I have a messed up Night Lord who has to wait for WHO KNOWS WHEN?[/quote]
pirates didn't even get SP resets, lol
Sep 27 2012
MegGriffin Level 147 Scania I/L Arch Mage
pirates didn't even get SP resets, lol[/quote]

What really? So now you are a messed up corsair, but couldn't even fix that by logging in. Nexon really sucks now!
Sep 27 2012
BlindSuicide Level 182 Scania Demon Slayer 4
Priest

Shining Ray: At Master Level: Damage increased from 220% to 240%.
Holy Focus: At Master Level: Magic mastery increased from +65% to +70%.
Bishop

Genesis: At Master Level: Cooldown reduced from 30 sec to 20 sec.
Angel Ray: At Master Level: Damage reduced from 420% to 375%, Number of attacks increased from 3 to 4, Max enemies increased from 3 to 4.
Sep 27 2012
New Screen: Yggdrassil dragon faltizan - atk 171
Luxurify Level 153 Windia Beast Tamer Cat
No you should throw it away. Nothing happened last patch. They only release Angelic Burster and Kaiser.

/end thread[/quote]

^ I wish they really did release them!
Sep 27 2012
New Screen: Happy birthday luxurify! =^.^=
Oyster Level 42 Broa Wild Hunter 2
No, the skills haven't changed. But I believe the scroll is permanent, so you can just save it.
Sep 27 2012
Nexon is stupid. Night Lord update happened and i came back after two months from that time. My SP reset scroll had gone away. Now I have a messed up Night Lord who has to wait for WHO KNOWS WHEN?[/quote]
wait why didnt you just use it when you got it, god knows nexon never makes those things permanent
Sep 27 2012
xXSyKoXx Level 205 Broa Dark Knight

Sorry to hear that. I have a Shadower friend the same thing happened to, so now he's short all kinds of points for skills he needs.

Just a tip for everyone: should you get an [i]expiring[/i] SP reset scroll on a character on your main account, (not the untradeable ones they just gave, but the ones that could be transferred on the same account), you **can** put it in storage and the timer will run out, but the item won't disappear from the storage. [i]If[/i] you're fast enough, even after it's expired, when something to this effect happens and you get stuck on a character with broken SP that would otherwise cost you lots of real life $ to fix, you can yoink it out of storage very fast on the character that's messed up, double-click it, and with some luck, you'll beat the server latency that deletes items.

Just a tip. Comes in handy in times like that.
Sep 27 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.