MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 28 12
Windia Blade Master
shadstepp
So I read that it takes the stats on one item and gives the looks of another, but will that expire like the 90 day nx items?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 28 12
Bera Shadower
VexPwn
No it will not, it is perm
MapleStory Screen: Drawing of vexpwn
Sep 28 12*
Broa I/L Arch Mage
FrzenRequiem
MlKHAlL: Would it be fine to anvil a mage face accessory with an all class face accessory like a crying mask?

Yeah, someone in Broa was selling the colored face symbols Anviled to look like Smiling Masks earlier today.
MapleStory Screen: Eckhart's Side Job MapleStory Video: 134 Beginner Papulatus Solo
Sep 28 12
Scania Paladin
shirokyuu
MlKHAlL: Would it be fine to anvil a mage face accessory with an all class face accessory like a crying mask?

Yes as long as it is the same category of item excluding job
Nexon Screen: My minecraft skin based off my evan
Sep 28 12
Windia Bishop
perfluctuo

Yes it will
Sep 28 12
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
LvLCygKnight
Clashofpower: No it will not, it is perm

Ignore everyone else basically, cuz this is the answer to your question.
Sep 28 12
Windia Blade Master
shadstepp
Wow. This is by far my favorite nx item. So if I fuse my Empress dagger with a fan, will I still get the set effect?
Sep 28 12
Bera Shadower
VexPwn
imakeyoueatpoop: Wow. This is by far my favorite nx item. So if I fuse my Empress dagger with a fan, will I still get the set effect?

It will keep everything except the appearance. So if the fan is a dagger, yes. You can only anvil items of the same category
And LvLYakkul , thanks
MapleStory Screen: Drawing of vexpwn
Sep 28 12
Windia Blade Master
shadstepp
Okay, so I can make my mustache perm? Wow. I want.
Sep 28 12
Scania Shadower
EdReturns
I wanted to know if I can fuse my items more than once..otherwise i better not fuse them with anything funny =P
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login