bzl.co

Add a thread

About fusion anvil

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

So I read that it takes the stats on one item and gives the looks of another, but will that expire like the 90 day nx items?
Posted: September 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 28

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
OrionTempest Level 213 Broa I/L Arch Mage
Would it be fine to anvil a mage face accessory with an all class face accessory like a crying mask?[/quote]

Yeah, someone in Broa was selling the colored face symbols Anviled to look like Smiling Masks earlier today.
Sep 28 2012
SkyBreak Level 205 Scania Paladin
Would it be fine to anvil a mage face accessory with an all class face accessory like a crying mask?[/quote]

Yes as long as it is the same category of item excluding job
Sep 28 2012
Mewtwo Level 155 Windia Bishop Justaway Guild

Yes it will
Sep 28 2012
No it will not, it is perm[/quote]

Ignore everyone else basically, cuz this is the answer to your question.
Sep 28 2012
Wow. This is by far my favorite nx item. So if I fuse my Empress dagger with a fan, will I still get the set effect?
Sep 28 2012
Wow. This is by far my favorite nx item. So if I fuse my Empress dagger with a fan, will I still get the set effect?[/quote]

It will keep everything except the appearance. So if the fan is a dagger, yes. You can only anvil items of the same category
And @LvLYakkul , thanks
Sep 28 2012
Okay, so I can make my mustache perm? Wow. I want.
Sep 28 2012
kukuyi Level 207 Scania Blade Master Boundless Guild
I wanted to know if I can fuse my items more than once..otherwise i better not fuse them with anything funny =P
Sep 28 2012
I wanted to know if I can fuse my items more than once..otherwise i better not fuse them with anything funny =P[/quote]Yeah, you can. Nothing funny is going to happen. Whats gonna happen is, it keeps the stats and item name and that just transfers over to the other item and takes the form of its looks.
Sep 28 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.