MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 28 12
Windia Blade Master
shadstepp
So I read that it takes the stats on one item and gives the looks of another, but will that expire like the 90 day nx items?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 28 12
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
LvLCygKnight
kukuyi: I wanted to know if I can fuse my items more than once..otherwise i better not fuse them with anything funny =P
Yeah, you can. Nothing funny is going to happen. Whats gonna happen is, it keeps the stats and item name and that just transfers over to the other item and takes the form of its looks.
Sep 28 12
Windia Marksman
imSnivy
LvLYakkul: Yeah, you can. Nothing funny is going to happen. Whats gonna happen is, it keeps the stats and item name and that just transfers over to the other item and takes the form of its looks.

Are you kidding? If you buy an Anvil you can fuse more than once?
That is incredible..
Sep 28 12*
Scania Dark Knight
Oishiiryuu
well, each anvil is one-use-only, but I'm pretty sure you can anvil an already anvil'd item...if you buy another anvil.
MapleStory Screen: Calm MapleStory Video: Shading
Sep 28 12
Scania Night Lord
EdForever
lilzara: well, each anvil is one-use-only, but I'm pretty sure you can anvil an already anvil'd item...if you buy another anvil.

Thanks that explains it
Sep 28 12*
Eridanus I/L Arch Mage
orpheus98
Finally Nexon had the sense to put something fun into the game.
However, all good things come with a price.
In this case, it's that it actually costs NX.
MapleStory Screen: Red patch wallpaper
Sep 28 12
Khaini Angelic Buster 4
GetDefensive
I would love to have a full level 10 warrior set for my aran!
Sep 28 12
Scania Marksman
Kukomi
lilzara: well, each anvil is one-use-only, but I'm pretty sure you can anvil an already anvil'd item...if you buy another anvil.

ANVIL INCEPTION!
Sep 28 12
Broa White Knight
Genoskke
OrionTempest: Yeah, someone in Broa was selling the colored face symbols Anviled to look like Smiling Masks earlier today.

That would be my shop...I thank you! Along with the new "rat" mouth faces. Nobody's buying though, they say I'm scamming cuz it's not the real thang chicken wang! They don't get it that it's just for looks!
Sep 28 12
Khaini Dawn Warrior 3
LvLCygKnight
eskmoo: Are you kidding? If you buy an Anvil you can fuse more than once?
That is incredible..
Nope. Not kidding. Its a bit more simple than it sounds. Lets say Anvil Fusion a Zakum Helmet into a Theif hat (any one), but then you get tired of it and instead you wanna Avil Fusion it again to a Bowman hat. Through the process, you still kept the stats and level requirement and untradeable status of the Z-helm, but the helm has changed its looks at least twice.

I have to say though, you can't really make money off this idea. Example, don't think you'll become a billionaire by selling a bunch of Smiley Masks that have the stats of some common item for something like 100mil. Or a bunch of Spectrum Goggle wannabes and stuff. The cost of NX conversion to mesos is pretty costly.
That saying, you CAN start a business... if you have very rare items that attract people to its looks. But theres only a few type of equipments that really show on your avatar, such as overalls, hats, and weapons.

Example: Zakum Helmet with a Boss Hunter Helm

There will be more and better examples... but its really to the persons liking.
Sep 28 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
FrzenRequiem
Genostigma: Yeah, I was getting low offers for my replica Android Set as well.
MapleStory Screen: Eckhart's Side Job MapleStory Video: 134 Beginner Papulatus Solo
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login