MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Craved Slot Miracle Cubes and Vip Dungeon Coupons

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Oct 03 12
Windia Night Lord
HaseoFate
http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/special-promotions/this-week/00FJH/#dungeon

The information i talk about is from the above Link.

Craved Slot Miracle Cube Packages

How come every single time nexon only add's the Silver and Gold Stamps inside a package of cubes.
We should be able to add a 2nd or 3rd line to this bonus potential separately, not having to buy a freaking package, this also goes with the normal silver and golden stamps, i'd like to be able to get 3L's on some of my equips for only 1.8k nx for 80% chance for a gold stamp or a 50% chance for 1.2k nx to add a 3rd lined rather then spending 3.1K on a premium cube for only 25% chance... -_-

VIP Dungeon Coupons

Use the Zakum Dungeon VIP Coupon and Horntail Dungeon VIP Coupon to enter these dungeons again! Each coupon allows you one more run, and up to 5 coupons can be used each day. Maximize your loot! ~~~~~~~~~~(for only 3k nx EACH)

These coupon's are so stupid, why would you pay 3k nx to Normal zak or to normal HT, first off normal Zak u can kill in like 20 seconds-2 minutes it's so easy now and the drops are terrible...
The same thing goes with the Normal HT, you get terrible drops and you have to wait 30 minutes inside the main cave for him to drop anything at all.
half the time u don't get a egg or a htp as well let alone any dragon equips...

to Summarize Nexon is full of greedy hoars and idiots. But you all knew that f3...

1: add separate silver and gold stamps for extra Lines
2: make these VIP coupons take you to Chaos Versions
3: fix all the boss drop rates back to the way they were... -_-
4: fix the wait time on Both HT's...

BONUS: Fix the above 15 level's of drop rate decrease on normal mobs, this decrease is pointless it just makes hackers hack more for the drops they want GG.
BONUS: Fix the LHC Key Quest's glitched for certain players... It's the 2-4th most Sticky'd Glitch in the Nexon forums yet nexon will not re add it to resolved or known issues.

/Rant
MapleStory Screen: Golden Damage Skin Fixed MapleStory Video: Nightlord killing monsters
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 03 12
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Finiture
I'm more disgusted by the level 100 character coupons.
Maple Story: Just failed two more Chaos Scrolls of Goodness. I ...
Oct 03 12*
Windia Zero Transcendent
AlphaDidBeta
Nexon just wants our money.
Oct 03 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
Pereeia
This has to be probably their worst, most useless Cash Shop update ever.
Oct 03 12
Scania Aran 4
ProtectYou
I can careless, i rather enjoy maplestory grinding.
So what if these idiots spend 30k nx to lv 100?
I can just spend 2 hours a day for a few days and get to 100.
I got the time.
Oct 03 12
Windia Night Lord
HaseoFate
GoldenHeracross: ryu626: Do I still need a Manon Cry to fight HT if you use those VIP Dungeon tickets?

no the coupon would take you instantly to HT or something, idk...
MapleStory Screen: Golden Damage Skin Fixed MapleStory Video: Nightlord killing monsters
Oct 05 12*
Windia Night Lord
Jadoux
(I hope this ticket is not one-use-only)

I find the Zakum VIP ticket to be useful because a Zakum Helmet gives 50 Charm. Intead of buying 45 hairstyle ticket to reach Lv30 Charm(I need 7970 more Charm, 7970/180=~45) and wasting 100$ on NX (2100*45=94500), I'll just have to buy a ticket to go Zakum 7 times a day for 3$ and get my Lv30 Charm in 23 days.

lol

anyone has a better way of getting Charm?

EDIT: nevermind, zakum ticket is useless!
MapleStory Screen: Maple khaki beret - with slots!
Oct 05 12*
Galicia Corsair
Kleineschiff
Jadoux: (I hope this ticket is not one-use-only)

I find the Zakum VIP ticket to be useful because a Zakum Helmet gives 50 Charm. Intead of buying 45 hairstyle ticket to reach Lv30 Charm(I need 7970 more Charm, 7970/180=~45) and wasting 100$ on NX (2100*45=94500), I'll just have to buy a ticket to go Zakum 7 times a day for 3$ and get my Lv30 Charm in 23 days.

lol

Yeah, just go twice a day without paying nx..

Also it is one use only.
MapleStory Screen: 200 corsair range - 270,961 - 318,512
Oct 05 12
Windia Bishop
xXShangshuXx
Jadoux: (I hope this ticket is not one-use-only)

lol

Yes, I just learned that you can now purchase the Pocket Slot for 80 Gallant Emblems in PvP.
Oct 05 12*
Windia Night Lord
Jadoux
Dulcineaux: twice a day... would take me 80 days o_o

larryd23: omgg really? ._. edit: You're right :o
MapleStory Screen: Maple khaki beret - with slots!
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login