bzl.co

Add a thread

About Fantastical Androids

Fashion Forum Talk about NX, MS Fashion and names

TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
MeiGuiHua Level 193 Windia Luminous 4 Boundless Guild
You can easily change your deluxe into a fantastical android. Just change the face and hair. I'm not if there is limit to android hairs
Oct 09 2012
You cant change an androids hair into royal hair
Oct 09 2012
lovesupport Level 209 Broa Bishop
You can easily change your deluxe into a fantastical android. Just change the face and hair. I'm not if there is limit to android hairs[/quote]

Absolutely incorrect. Fantastical Androids (as well as Princessoids) has a different hair (as well as eyes for Fantastical) compared to Deluxe/Regular Androids. You cannot obtain All-Star/Royal hairstyles on regular androids.

So far, I have seen a female fantastical android with Odd Eyes as well as Kitty Hair. I really want one with the male Sulky Face.
Oct 10 2012
@MeiGuiHua: Yes, but you can't turn a Deluxe Android looking like a Fantastical/Princessoid with Royal Hair/Eyes.
Oct 10 2012
@MeiGuiHua:
Regular: Only VIP/EXP Hairs
Deluxe: Only VIP/EXP Hairs (Lilin Hair is an exclusive)
Princessoid: Lively Waved/Hime/Bow (VIP)
Fantastical (F): Unreleased Hair (Those pigtail things)/Kitty/Cygnus (Unconfirmed)
Fantastical (M): All-Star Hair (Forgot the name)/Justin Bieber hair

I don't know much about Fantastical Androids but I know they have exclusive hair to themselves.
Oct 10 2012
Gunhearts Level 200 Bera Corsair
I just got a Fantastical Android F for 450m, but I'm scared about opening for getting a hair style I can't work with my current nx
Oct 10 2012
omisfortuneo Level 206 Scania Blade Master
@Gunhearts

Open it >___< I wanna see, I bought a Fantastical Android (F) coupon this mroning, and got a black kitty hair~

Saw one with the Cygnus hair not long ago.
Oct 10 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.