• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
What to get from Spiegelmanns Antique Museum?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Oct 11 12
Windia I/L Arch Mage
RiceMage71
Should I get the Powerful Trait potion or Unappraised Antique? How much trait does the potion give? What stuff can you get from the Unappraised Antique?
Thanks
New MapleStory Screen: Maple administrator? what the.. o.o
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Oct 11 12
Bera Dark Knight
synd10k1
Save 18k and get the walllet!
Oct 11 12
Scania Mechanic 2
Ohmudo
What stats does the wallet give?
Oct 11 12
DemethosGMS Blade Master
Dualinfinii
Bugman666: What stats does the wallet give?

the 18k point pocket item? if so it gives 6all stats and 200insight exp (1 time) and it more looks like one thos setup invo items that puts a title over you
New Nexon Screen: Last Day of DFO
Oct 11 12
Scania Mechanic 2
Ohmudo
Hmm. Wouldn't the pocket item you get with gallant emblems be better then?
Oct 11 12
DemethosGMS Blade Master
Dualinfinii
Bugman666: Hmm. Wouldn't the pocket item you get with gallant emblems be better then?

yes... yes it would people mainly buying it for 200 insight exp? or just to have it best one to buy out all them is prolly the AEE (thats also highest priced one )
New Nexon Screen: Last Day of DFO
Oct 11 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
Frozenfire20
Aquablader71: Lol, I was hoping the trait pot to give me some charm, so I can get it to lvl 30, to equip the pocket item. Seems like that won't be happening.
Personally I decided to PvP for 80 Gallants and just buy the pocket slot. Charm is a pain in the butt to get lol.
New MapleStory Video: Zak solo updated
Oct 11 12
Scania Shadower
riceforme2
I did 2 unappraised antiques and got 2 aees. Wondering if you could get the wallet from it, but I think I'll just use it on the trait box since you can get crap from unappraised.
Oct 11 12
Scania Mechanic 2
Ohmudo
Yeah, I'll be getting the trait potion until all my traits are 30. Is it randomized or do you get to pick which one levels?
Oct 11 12
Bera Marksman
Shiny134
iamworking on getting dat
pocket item
Oct 12 12
Bera Buccaneer
Sprayless
From what I hear it's basically everything on that list of rewards in that box. Basically a gamble to get a higher priced reward or the ones that cost a whole lot less. ;(
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One