MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 11 12
Bellocan Kaiser 4
Practicalz
Hello all,
I recently opened one of those teabag items and got a fantastical android (F) coupon.
I was just wondering how much these are worth since ive never seen these before.
Also, if theres anyone in bellonova thats interested just pm an offer or something.

Thanks in adavnce ~
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 11 12
Khaini Zero Transcendent
HoldStrong
Androids can talk now? I refuse to get one of those stupid things lmao. Well maybe, depending on if it's funny or not. I'd buy one if they said WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! every time I leveled up haha!
MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health MapleStory Video: Oz tower guide: floors 1-10
Oct 11 12
Bera Blade Lord
ToughByte
if you want it for the korean sounds you know you can easily do that on a normal android with a simple wz edit. Also you can change the sounds to whatever you like
Oct 11 12
Bera Paladin
ShieIdWard
Kazzooey they do talk when you level.
MapleStory Screen: 127 bucc range - 11287-16124
Oct 11 12
Khaini Phantom 4
soloist
I got one that has Kitty hair, friend has one with cygnus hair. It does speak Korean when you click on it and wears a different default dress than the princessoid. I think you can possibly sell it for 2bil or so. Kitty hair is cute
Oct 11 12
Khaini Zero Transcendent
HoldStrong
PitchBlack0: Kazzooey they do talk when you level.

I know, but what do they say? If it doesn't say anything funny then it's a deal breaker.
MapleStory Screen: If maple is damaging your health MapleStory Video: Oz tower guide: floors 1-10
Oct 13 12
Nova Hero
BakenPanPie
I'd totally buy it if it was the male version. I heard they're around 1~2 bil.
MapleStory Screen: Kaiser/kyle papercraft
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login