bzl.co

Add a thread

Dual Blade Hyper Skills

Dual Blade Forum Talk about Dual Blade

ItzATrapp Level 203 Bera Blade Master
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/kmst-ver-1-2-452-archer-thief-and-pirate-hyper-skills-dimension-invade/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ouQEIBa2A&;feature=youtu.be

Hyper Skill video.

So I thought there should be a DB Hyper skills thread. Take a look at these, the description is much better than the main thread on Basil.

Dualbladers

Bloody Storm - Damage Increase, Hits more targets, Bonus attack

Phantom Blow - Damage Increase, Ignore PD property added, Bonus attack

Sudden Raid - Increase damage, DoT damage increase, Cooldown reduced

"Asura" - level 170 hyper skill

The actual move:www.happychinchilla.info/Southperry/patch/skill/1350005286.4341052.keydown.gif

Hidden Blade - Increased number of attacks for ALL SKILLS.
www.happychinchilla.info/Southperry/patch/skill/1350005286.4341054.effect.gif

Looks like it still has to be activated.

So basically, we get extra attack on all our skills, so we get 3.4 extra hits on PB and BF. We already get about 20 hits per second with PB and venom, so now we get about 24-25 hits per second with the hyper skills.

Also, Asura, according to Southperry extractions, appears to be some kind of continuous mob move that hits 500% twice constantly for ten seconds! And you are invincible while using it!
Posted: October 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 112

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
i get a 403 error when i open your link
Oct 12 2012
i get a 403 error when i open your link[/quote]

I'm not sure why that is, since I can click on them. But you can just go to southperry to check them too.
Oct 12 2012
I'm not sure why that is, since I can click on them. But you can just go to southperry to check them too.[/quote]
Do you think you can post a direct link to the skills from southperry?
Oct 12 2012
Demon671 Level 121 Khaini Night Lord
in that patch is the dmg cap raised for all classes? Because if it isn't the only i think looks good is the whole Final attack kind of skill. I guess increase in attacks for PB is good but the dmg increase is ok
Oct 12 2012
in that patch is the dmg cap raised for all classes? Because if it isn't the only i think looks good is the whole Final attack kind of skill. I guess increase in attacks for PB is good but the dmg increase is ok[/quote]

yeah we have a skill that does that, like every other class.
Oct 12 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.