MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 14 12
Khaini Beginner
VintageFake
Hey Basil,

Does anyone know what item(s) the Unappraised Antique from Spiegelmann's Antique Roadhouse gives? It's the last thing and costs 6000 excavation points.

Thanks in advance.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Oct 14 12
Scania Mercedes 4
NotAMercedes
Psstttt, scroll down.

There's more.
MapleStory Video: Corsair Solo Zakum - 90 seconds [POST MUTINY]
Oct 14 12
Scania Blade Master
BladesOfDuel
Crap, I got those pots you can get for 500 points. I recommend AEE or 2 star enhancement.
MapleStory Screen: Black and white damage skin MapleStory Video: Dual blade dojo under 6 min! Maple Story: she asked for the d so i showed her my midterm lol
Oct 14 12
Khaini Battle Mage 1
UFIRM
the thing that costs 6000 is a +6 all stat pocket item
aee is 18000
ee is 15000 (i think)
Oct 14 12
Khaini Beginner
VintageFake
ducky418: the thing that costs 6000 is a +6 all stat pocket item
aee is 18000
ee is 15000 (i think)

15000 points for an EE..? You're kidding right? O_O

And okay thanks. Would you recommend buying the +6 all stat pocket? Or should I get a Practice PvP Manual?
Oct 14 12
Khaini Battle Mage 1
UFIRM
cLearLybaD: 15000 points for an EE..? You're kidding right? O_O

And okay thanks. Would you recommend buying the +6 all stat pocket? Or should I get a Practice PvP Manual?

wait my bad, it's a 2 star ee for 15000.
i guess if you do a lot of training, 6000 points isn't that much to sacrifice for the pocket item, and as for the pvp thing what are the stats on it?
Oct 14 12
Khaini Beginner
VintageFake
ducky418: wait my bad, it's a 2 star ee for 15000.
i guess if you do a lot of training, 6000 points isn't that much to sacrifice for the pocket item, and as for the pvp thing what are the stats on it?

Oh, LOL.

http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-item-Gallant-Battle-Manual---Practice-5934.html

It's 5 all stats, 5 attack / magic attack but people have been saying this new pocket item from event (which I just learned about, I had no clue what it was before) is better than Gallant Manuals.

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login