MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Knights of Cyngus Get Hyper Skills

MapleStory Forums : Upcoming MS Content : Talk about upcoming content

Oct 18 12
Bera Blade Master
Szeed
"The rest of the Adventurers: archers, pirates, and thieves, have received their Hyper Skills! This includes Dual Blades, but for some reason excludes Cannon Shooter, haha. Nothing goes his way... first Mercedes, now this? The patch notes say that Cannon Shooter, the Resistance, AND the Knights of Cygnus will receive their Hyper Skills in a later update. Wait... Cygnus? But Hyper Skills are for level 140 or higher..."

Wat.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/kms-ver-1-2-175-archer-thief-pirate-hyper-skills-halloween/

I guess my cyngus may yet have a use?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 18 12
Scania Assassin
WhiteBurden
I bet they are going to get the following but different color..:

dw: rage uprising
bw: megiddo's flame
wa:wind of frey
nw: four season
tb: unity of power
Oct 18 12
Scania Corsair
Aeronomx
Wow, i was like thinking for a minute do they get to level 140 as well
They shouldnt be allowed to get the skill because they dont even make a real class
Oct 18 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
JustFezXD
The Cygnus Knights are actually the most important class. So I don't see why they shouldn't get Hyper Skills.
MapleStory Screen: My battle mage keyboard setup MapleStory Video: Renegades: Jett
Oct 18 12
KradiaGMS Mihile 4
Xehnyr
Maybe it's foreshadowing more Cygnus Instructor classes
MapleStory Screen: Leveling to 200
Oct 18 12
Bera Blade Master
Szeed
Sunlight: Maybe it's foreshadowing more Cygnus Instructor classes

NOOOOOOOOO
Oct 18 12*
Renegades Paladin
MagiHonour
It makes sense.
Cygnus Knights basically serve as a "tutorial" mode for the classes, with the bonus of supplying a nice 24 attack pot. They're suppose to also have that extra "oomph" until the other classes reach 4th job. This is shown through the extra AP, bonus experience, and early 4th job skills(as well as a psuedo-rebirth option). By all extents and purposes, they were meant to be starter classes to get the player familiar with the game. Hyper Skills are a big addition and will drastically improve/change things. I am really not surprised.
MapleStory Screen: Eternal alliance empress attempt MapleStory Video: KMS Dual-Blade Solos new Czak in 77 seconds
Oct 18 12
KradiaGMS Mihile 4
Xehnyr
ItzATrapp: NOOOOOOOOO

Baby don't be that way
MapleStory Screen: Leveling to 200
Oct 18 12
Windia Dawn Warrior 4
MarginalRay
Can't wait~
MapleStory Screen: 100% Success Gloves
Oct 18 12
Bera Evan 10th Growth
x3TheDragon
Hilario70: The Cygnus Knights are actually the most important class. So I don't see why they shouldn't get Hyper Skills.

Are u being sarcastic?
MapleStory Screen: Bera black wyvern parade
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login